• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Entire Tank System For Sale (MOST ITEMS BRAND NEW)

StealthJett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I have a 145g tank for sale and it has probably 95% of the parts that you’d need to set it up. Just about everything is brand new and was never used. Anything that is used will be marked as used.
The parts for sale are:

145g tank handmade oak stand, partially drilled (only needs return hole to be drilled):
BC7E69B3-EE9F-4A56-AABB-F9667D1CC459.jpeg

Modular Marine overflow box: arguably one of the best on the market for overflows, already installed and drilled. Retails for ~$170
6D9445DB-7B95-401A-890B-0BF489C5A98B.jpeg

4 sets of 6 foot Current USA Orbit Marine IC Pro lights w/ Bluetooth controller: Retails for about $1300, great lights that can grow anything with 4 operating.

Current USA Powerheads: the GPH is high enough for this tank, it might be the highest they offer I can’t remember. Retailed for $300

Tunze ATO (used): not the nano version retails about $180 but would probably be around $100 since it’s used.

Current USA 3000 GPH return pump: retails for about $300

Tunze 9410 DC protein Skimmer: great skimmer and quite short for how powerful it is. Fits in the stand with good headroom. Retails for ~$400 on average.
7F46AB00-1F3D-4590-B875-B75E1A02B917.jpeg

Sapphire Trigger System Sump: 40 gallon sump, really is one of the most beautiful sumps. Retails for ~$600. Really sad I didn’t get to use this one :(.

Hygger Aquarium Heater: Great controllable heater suited for an aquarium of this size. Retails for ~$100
image.jpg

More Miscellaneous Items:

Hanna Phosphate checker retails for ~$50

Hanna Alk Checker ~$50

Soooo much Dry Rock like easily $300+ worth, mixed with normal and shelf rock. some pieces are stuck together already but the vast majority is normal.
image.jpg

Marine land Bio Block: great surface area for bacteria to thrive. Retails for ~$50

And I believe that is everything folks, not really looking to part out right at the beginning. All of this is worth nearly $4000 not including the tank so in reality everything is probably worth $4500-$5000 but I’m asking a mere $3500 or best offer. Thanks for Checking it out everyone! I’m open to questions in the DMs, giving you more if you need more pictures, or meeting up with you fine fellows to discuss this. I am also willing to help you load it but you obviously need to have a vehicle capable of transporting the tank. I live up in NorCal near Yosemite. Thanks Everyone!

MR BACKHAND

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I have a 145g tank for sale and it has probably 95% of the parts that you’d need to set it up. Just about everything is brand new and was never used. Anything that is used will be marked as used.
The parts for sale are:

145g tank handmade oak stand, partially drilled (only needs return hole to be drilled):
BC7E69B3-EE9F-4A56-AABB-F9667D1CC459.jpeg

Modular Marine overflow box: arguably one of the best on the market for overflows, already installed and drilled. Retails for ~$170
6D9445DB-7B95-401A-890B-0BF489C5A98B.jpeg

4 sets of 6 foot Current USA Orbit Marine IC Pro lights w/ Bluetooth controller: Retails for about $1300, great lights that can grow anything with 4 operating.

Current USA Powerheads: the GPH is high enough for this tank, it might be the highest they offer I can’t remember. Retailed for $300

Tunze ATO (used): not the nano version retails about $180 but would probably be around $100 since it’s used.

Current USA 3000 GPH return pump: retails for about $300

Tunze 9410 DC protein Skimmer: great skimmer and quite short for how powerful it is. Fits in the stand with good headroom. Retails for ~$400 on average.
7F46AB00-1F3D-4590-B875-B75E1A02B917.jpeg

Sapphire Trigger System Sump: 40 gallon sump, really is one of the most beautiful sumps. Retails for ~$600. Really sad I didn’t get to use this one :(.

Hygger Aquarium Heater: Great controllable heater suited for an aquarium of this size. Retails for ~$100
image.jpg

More Miscellaneous Items:

Hanna Phosphate checker retails for ~$50

Hanna Alk Checker ~$50

Soooo much Dry Rock like easily $300+ worth, mixed with normal and shelf rock. some pieces are stuck together already but the vast majority is normal.
image.jpg

Marine land Bio Block: great surface area for bacteria to thrive. Retails for ~$50

And I believe that is everything folks, not really looking to part out right at the beginning. All of this is worth nearly $4000 not including the tank so in reality everything is probably worth $4500-$5000 but I’m asking a mere $3500 or best offer. Thanks for Checking it out everyone! I’m open to questions in the DMs, giving you more if you need more pictures, or meeting up with you fine fellows to discuss this. I am also willing to help you load it but you obviously need to have a vehicle capable of transporting the tank. I live up in NorCal near Yosemite. Thanks Everyone!
Hi what city are you in? I’m in Clovis.

OP
OP
S

StealthJett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - alrighty boys, price is going to $3000, that’s ~nearly~ half off of pretty much brand new equipment (once again anything that isn’t marked used has not even touched saltwater) and includes my muscles to help you kid everything lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back