Equipment and livestock for sale or trade

Tmm87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20L: perfect condition, just needs a cleaning as it's been sitting for a while.

30 breeder: Used, was set up as a saltwater tank for about 4 years. No visible scratches that I can see. Back is painted black.

Odd shaped Hex corner tank, unsure of the gallons. It does leak and I never bothered to take the time to find it. Holds water to about half way. Would make a nice reptile tank or terrarium or it can be resealed.

36" 2 lamp coralife T5 HO light, nearly brand new.

30" modular led strip light.

Aqueon hang on filter Quietflow 20 or 30 (Don't recall which).

Live rock - roughly 50 lbs or so, still live, it's sitting in a bucket of saltwater with a pump and heater.

AquaC Urchin protein skimmer. I never ran this, it was given to me. Gave it a quick cleaning and tested it in a bucket of water and everything seems to work. Unsure how much skimate it pulls as I never actually ran it on a tank. Needs a new gasket/O ring to hold the collection cup at the appropriate level.

Acrylic sump - guessing it's about 20 gal. This was also given to me. I have no use for it and won't be setting it up on any of my tanks. Has skimmer, fuge and return section.

Also have a 70 gallon saltwater tank (not reef ready) currently set up and running with about 50-60 lbs of live rock, sand, Marineland C360 canister filter, marineland led strip light and two aqueon power heads. Housed in the tank are a 4" dog face puffer, 2" humu (picasso) trigger and a 2" niger trigger. Tank has some scratches on the front (was like that when it was given to me) but I never really found them noticeable unless I was looking for them. Back is painted black.

This tank would either need to sell as a package or the fish would need to go first before anything else could be sold.

Not at home now so no pictures but can get some if anyone is interested.

Message here or text. 603-454-4860. Located in Newbury, NH.

Deiblerj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be interested in sump if you can get any pictures

OP
OP
Tmm87

Tmm87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be interested in sump if you can get any pictures

Sorry, this is a really old post from me. All of this equipment is gone.

Only thing I currently have for sale is a red sea 130d. Older tank, still in good condition. 34 gal. Has stock hood with barely used PC bulbs and a screen top since it was run lifeless with a different light. Includes the stand that came with it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back