Equipment or Livestock

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I gotta go with @motortrendz on this one. Who doesn't love swag? I'd have to say that between the two, I'd have to go with equipment over livestock. But just something inexpensive like an Apex with all of the bells and whistles.

Dine

View Badges
Reaction score
Prob livestock or if temps in the area were bad maybe a gift card to get livestock come spring?

swag is always great. Like a trident. That’s swag right? But in all seriousness Can you have too many fish towels?

OP
OP
Hermey

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
Prob livestock or if temps in the area were bad maybe a gift card to get livestock come spring?

swag is always great. Like a trident. That’s swag right? But in all seriousness Can you have too many fish towels?
You can never have enough towels around the tank...
So I'm told

Mr Fishface

View Badges
Reaction score
I would say equipment in the sense that i would really love some stuff like carbon, gfo, or those red sea ABCD additives. Smaller things like that would be great. Swag would be wonderful. I love me some BRS! I also don't know how my person feels about shipping livestock. If they are a pro and do it all the time then livestock is sweet! I also feel like it's a lot to ask for - on top shipping just the cost of frags can really add up. So I'll stick with equipment being my primary request :)

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
Equipment would be great! But I am not expecting anyone to go out and buy me a $300 light or $100 pump lol
Swag would be awesome!
I would love some decorative Macroalgae. My urchin and foxface rabbitfish would too lol

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm with most everyone else. I live in NE Ohio so shipping livestock would be a bit scary. GC to be used in the spring would be cool. Gear is mostly too expensive. Cool stickers would be cool for my water change station. Or salt. Any swag would be awesome tho. I don't have much since I'm newish still.

_20191116_180955.JPG

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'd love corals but I am also fairly picky so usually I am very happy with gift certificates. ;) gear is totally fine too though, as are new coral foods as I am always trying different ones.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Coral feeding equipment. Live stock around Christmas would be risky. Living in the north leaves weather very questionable.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
would be happy with either, wanted to order something from world wide coral so that would be great :)

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Gadgets before equipment and live stock. I loaded my wishlist with a bunch of items that are right at the $20 mark and a few that are a tad below. I dont really need much in the means of equipment except new pumps, but I wouldnt want someone to buy me the mp40s or gyres. If its live stock I'll be very happy to recieve some inverts for my clean up crew.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh man, either one for me!!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back