Eshopps Alpha Fuge 200 Roller mat campatible?

hjp904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I am hoping to find someone that knows if there is a way that I can change from running filter sock to a roller mat on an Eshopps Alpha Fuge 200. I have searched through many different pages with the hopes of finding either a working solution to modify my existing sump, or finding a solution without modification. If anyone has any information please let me know it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!

Regards,
Howard.

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 8.39.19 AM.png
e
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 8.44.56 AM.png

boacvh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the klir will fit your sock compartment. Have you looked into that one? They also have a standalone bracket for sumps w/o sock trays so that might work too? worth exploring

queball110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I am hoping to find someone that knows if there is a way that I can change from running filter sock to a roller mat on an Eshopps Alpha Fuge 200. I have searched through many different pages with the hopes of finding either a working solution to modify my existing sump, or finding a solution without modification. If anyone has any information please let me know it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!

Regards,
Howard.

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 8.39.19 AM.png
e
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 8.44.56 AM.png
I've got the same issue I have the af-100 and I'm playing with the idea of having a guy make me a custom media cup with no slots that's maybe 1 1/4 inch deep with a 4 inch sock hole in the bottom that way its deep enough for the 1 1/2 space you need for the water level to rise to activate the roller.

TracksOnWax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any luck with this? Thinking of getting an af-100 and would love to add a roller

Back