Euphyllia are Soooo BORING!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mods, could my posts be removed from this thread? I apologize for any trouble caused, especially to PEA.

Thank you Ty. I have removed your posts as well as others that pertained to your comment as well.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was just meant to be a feel good thread to show off a couple of nice corals. No controversy was needed. The corals were not offered for sale and no one was trying to deceive anyone. Let's just move on and when they come in we'll post some more pics. I'll be in Indonesia again very soon and I'm sure there will be lots of eye candy to post. Everyone have a nice and peaceful weekend.

Salty.Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was just meant to be a feel good thread to show off a couple of nice corals. No controversy was needed. The corals were not offered for sale and no one was trying to deceive anyone. Let's just move on and when they come in we'll post some more pics. I'll be in Indonesia again very soon and I'm sure there will be lots of eye candy to post. Everyone have a nice and peaceful weekend.
Can’t wait to see all the exotic stuff you find.

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow... beautiful for sure, but where were they previously.... cannot be a new species.... that being said I want some!!!!

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given that the OP is dated Feb 2018, just a few weeks before the Indonesia government instituted its ban on coral exports, my guess is they never made it to the U.S. retailer(s).

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back