Deep Reef Water
14319379336_d1562b0974_c.jpg

14340900512_7ea53ebcba_c.jpg

Aquarium Art

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you guys like are booth , its gonna be crazy . we will be setting up 4 or more tanks . Not saying the size for dimensions . Have to leave something to the imagination

marke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is word wide corals,jason fox coral or cherry coral making it out ????

It's obvious from the chart that those names are not coming. Maybe next year! Coming from WWCoral neighborhood of Orlando is Living Reef who had a great showing at rap. Also coming from Orlando is reefers direct with some impressive corals! Jason fox is a great online vendor but if you have seen him at swaps he doesn't bring a large inventory. As for cherry coral they are also a great online source from California. The number of vendors looking for a spot was to large and we were booked up before we could invite them. Maybe next year. Hope to see you at the show. You will be pleasantly surprised!

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you guys like are booth , its gonna be crazy . we will be setting up 4 or more tanks . Not saying the size for dimensions . Have to leave something to the imagination

Can't wait to see the set up ourselves. One thing we do know, your bringing that zero edge!

is word wide corals,jason fox coral or cherry coral making it out ????

It's obvious from the chart that those names are not coming. Maybe next year! Coming from WWCoral neighborhood of Orlando is Living Reef who had a great showing at rap. Also coming from Orlando is reefers direct with some impressive corals! Jason fox is a great online vendor but if you have seen him at swaps he doesn't bring a large inventory. As for cherry coral they are also a great online source from California. The number of vendors looking for a spot was to large and we were booked up before we could invite them. Maybe next year. Hope to see you at the show. You will be pleasantly surprised!

As Marke said, our tables were sold out with in a matter of the first day. Given, if we had more time to plan the event, it would have been bigger and more vendors would have been able to make it. I'm sure the vendors that reef fish mentioned will come next year.

In other news...

Check it out if you guys haven't seen it, a chance at FREE ZOA PACK from joshporksandwich.

14402440215_5fac62a06b_z.jpg

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope to see lots of eye candys

THERE WILL BE PLENTY!!!

Never been to a frag swap, Im assuming this open to the public yes?... Might drive up to check you out. 

This is a public event, if you have never been to one then this is the SHOW you will want to go to for a first time. DO NOT MISS IT! We have guys from Ohio coming down to join us.

In other news... more adjustments! Ocean World Corals just joined the event.

14269356688_282475dec0_o.png

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back