everything out of stock on algae barns website?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man you guys are amazing! First time ordering and customer service has been beyond amazing! #86395 is the order
Thank you ;Shamefullyembarrased;Shamefullyembarrased. I moved the order from a guest checkout to your podclub account, applied points for the purchase, and then gave you more points for the coupon.

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved my goodies yesterday! That was quick.
I purchased the ultimate eco pack and some turbo start.

I have a really young sps frag tank that i started in December last year. I figured it was time to get my pod population up and more bacteria going.

Last night i put a bit of bacteria in tank and acclimated the pods. Im pinging you to get a regiment on using the products in the ultimate eco pack. Should i stager them every other day once a week?

I dont want to overload my new aetup as its not that mature. Its doing well so dont want to go the other way.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved my goodies yesterday! That was quick.
I purchased the ultimate eco pack and some turbo start.

I have a really young sps frag tank that i started in December last year. I figured it was time to get my pod population up and more bacteria going.

Last night i put a bit of bacteria in tank and acclimated the pods. Im pinging you to get a regiment on using the products in the ultimate eco pack. Should i stager them every other day once a week?

I dont want to overload my new aetup as its not that mature. Its doing well so dont want to go the other way.
How did the eco pack go?

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The products were great. I should have never put anything in the aquarium except for pods and turbo start back then, as i overloaded with stuff and set me back a bit.

Cv111

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's restocked very often, but sells out VERY quickly.
I don't think this is actally true. I signed up on their mailing list for it in May and have never once gotten an email besides like once about like clam sales. I think all they sell is copepods, phyto, and clams. Their pods and phyto are pretty pricey, so they probably make an absolute killing on that and focus primarily on it. ‍

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't think this is actally true. I signed up on their mailing list for it in May and have never once gotten an email besides like once about like clam sales. I think all they sell is copepods, phyto, and clams. Their pods and phyto are pretty pricey, so they probably make an absolute killing on that and focus primarily on it. ‍
This is actually true, however we have not added chaeto the last few weeks as stated above. There may be something messed up on the email end for your alert.

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also no need to start another thread of your own on the same subject after commenting on this one over the same topic. We can answer everything here :)

hey_hey_heeyyyyyy!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no fish macro algae nothing everything is out of stock what's going on? I need some chatoe if anyone can help with that that would be great
Sounds like they had a REALLY profitable holiday lol. I tried to get cheato during their sale before Christmas. Sold out while it was in my cart. :(

I've been waiting for more to come in.

Back