Everything you asked for about light testing. Which is first? You decide! | BRStv Investigates

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys asked and we are going to answer!

In today's video, Ryan explains the methodology of this new testing series where we put each type of lighting source to the test. He describes what we will be testing for as well as how the tests will be conducting !

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following this one closely. Really looking forward to the results of some of these tests.

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like it's own series inside of the BRSTv Investigates Series. You guys give SO much back to your customers; great stuff!

Radions seem like an obvious inclusion. It would be great to see both the G3 (which a lot of reefers have) and G4 (which a lot of reefers will have, I'm sure).

Another question on this stuff (and your tests in general); have you thought about open-sourcing the resulting data in a raw form of some type? I can totally understand not wanting to as you are the ones carrying the costs of all these tests and the data is really the key to the ROI on them, but it would be interesting to see what the community could do with access to the raw data - both in analytics and visualizations.

Porkchopz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to see the G4 Radion and the Giesemann Aurora 48" LED/T5 Hybrid. Really any information at all, coverage maps, par, etc.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back