• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Evo 13 gallon all corals for sale

Joncancel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything in the tank of sale. I have a big Sherman bubble tip, a pink big Kenya tree, a big green/blue Kenya tree, a green leather coral, a green large cabbage coral, 4 head apple Zoas, a large green crown leather coral and some other things from the picture. Please send me DM for more info
D15BCBF3-A4D9-4991-9782-3487770CDA95.jpeg

OP
OP
Joncancel

Joncancel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Sherman is about 3-4 inches maybe a little larger. That I would do 150. The rocks I can give for free lol. Some zoas are on the rock. The pink large Kenya tree I can do 70. The blue green pinaple tree I can do 80. The tiki I can do 70. The candy apple has 7 heads I can do 150. The green dragon eye I can do 30 and the armor of gods has about 15 heads I can do 80. Lol I had a 55 gallon RS but I downgraded and now I’m just selling

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back