Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make a sign... ;) that's like 3x in a week or soo...:)
Season 3 Do Not Want GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Turn On GIF by yux
Yeah… it’s really bizarre… I have never had it happen this much until recently. I don’t know if my brain is going or if I just have too much going on in my mind to keep up.

I think the only thing that can help the situation is pictures of puppies :winking-face:

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...elated-content-sometimes.884019/post-11229640
i think the finger nail is out of the woods…. :::fingers crossed emoji::: it was throbbing and really painful this morning. I pressed the skin down away from the nail as far as I could and had the hubs pour more H202 in there. The redness has died down and it isn’t near as tender. You can see where that stupid tube went. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
CC419C8B-6C5C-4BD1-9EE9-CE1CD8129595.jpeg

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post it notes are your friends.
Don't feel bad. I have forgotten to turn the gas stove off more times then I care to admit.
My husband gets so mad at me because I always make him turn around from wherever we are going to double check I turned off the stove….. EVERYTIME.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't feel bad. I have forgotten to turn the gas stove off more times then I care to admit.
Hope not putting post it's on stove... :oops: ;)
marshall GIF

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My husband gets so mad at me because I always make him turn around from wherever we are going to double check I turned off the stove….. EVERYTIME.
I only did that once. And I got that look.
When we go out, he asks "is the oven off? Or are we coming back to a burnt down house?"
Hope not putting post it's on stove... :oops: ;)
marshall GIF
I stuck for a fork in the toaster while it was plugged in.... I got scolded bad...

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only did that once. And I got that look.
When we go out, he asks "is the oven off? Or are we coming back to a burnt down house?"

I stuck for a fork in the toaster while it was plugged in.... I got scolded bad...
the garage door was also a big one for me. I could never remember if I shut it.. I swear the neighbors must of thought I was nuts with how many times I circled the house after leaving. When we got an alarm, we added a sensor to the garage and now I can just check it on my app. :squinting-face-with-tongue:
Oh wait, is this a reef thread or is it "my derpest moment" confession booth?
the title of the thread covers the "derpest moment" confessions

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...elated-content-sometimes.884019/post-11229640
i think the finger nail is out of the woods…. :::fingers crossed emoji::: it was throbbing and really painful this morning. I pressed the skin down away from the nail as far as I could and had the hubs pour more H202 in there. The redness has died down and it isn’t near as tender. You can see where that stupid tube went. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
CC419C8B-6C5C-4BD1-9EE9-CE1CD8129595.jpeg
I was going to suggest a reminder note by your toothbrush so you’d see it during your “before bed” brushing. Then I remembered you’re from Indiana. This also explains the overgrown cuticle too.

Seriously, though, happy your finger didn’t get infected. While it is cool to squeeze the pus out from under your nail and possibly lose the nail, it can get bad and to a point where medical attention is involved.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was going to suggest a reminder note by your toothbrush so you’d see it during your “before bed” brushing. Then I remembered you’re from Indiana. This also explains the overgrown cuticle too.

Seriously, though, happy your finger didn’t get infected. While it is cool to squeeze the pus out from under your nail and possibly lose the nail, it can get bad and to a point where medical attention is involved.
I have done this so many times having vermited snails.

I'm getting green emerals this weekend. I know they eat the snails. My first one did. But once the snails were gone and algae was off the rock... He started to nip my gonipora.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry ,but yes...:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Have to admit i daily whack my head on ro unit though...:rolleyes:
I have the “head crushing” problem on any automobile rear lift gates except my own and even my own sometimes if I’m wearing a hat. You’d think there would be some sort of universal lift gate height but they all vary and none are tall enough.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Overgrown cuticle... you Crack me up.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I knew there would be a cuticle comment... your obsession with nails is interesting.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back