Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah… it’s really bizarre… I have never had it happen this much until recently. I don’t know if my brain is going or if I just have too much going on in my mind to keep up.

I think the only thing that can help the situation is pictures of puppies :winking-face:
I'll take the not so subtle hint.
IMG_20221225_192840869.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew there would be a cuticle comment... your obsession with nails is interesting.
My obsession with cleanliness, orderliness and organization runs far deeper than just nails. It’s a bit disappointing you haven’t put this together yet because you’re a bright woman. Then, again, I’m sure you’re used to disappointing people. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My obsession with cleanliness, orderliness and organization runs far deeper than just nails. It’s a bit disappointing you haven’t put this together yet because you’re a bright woman. Then, again, I’m sure you’re used to disappointing people. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Maybe @rmorris_14 forgot that she knew that... lol

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy: I’m really feeling the love guys!
I was expecting a message with more snarkiness. Disappointed again… Going to have to downgrade you on my expectation graph.

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was expecting a message with more snarkiness. Disappointed again… Going to have to downgrade you on my expectation graph.
I though it was a spread sheet?

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were paying attention to other threads.. you would know that I have made some significant changes to my life (in the name of health and well being). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: There is an expected adjustment period where I may or may not maintain full snark.... It could also come in unpredictable waves. I hope to regain it after said adjustment period or my household decides its not worth it. lol TBD

TLDR version: Lower your bar, I'm currently riding the disappointment express. :winking-face-with-tongue:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I though it was a spread sheet?
Maybe it is and maybe, just maybe, it has correlating graphs embedded. ;) Knowing that you’re a smart man, it’s a little disappointing you would not have put this together. Could be a possible downgrade for you too.

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were paying attention to other threads.. you would know that I have made some significant changes to my life (in the name of health and well being). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: There is an expected adjustment period where I may or may not maintain full snark.... It could also come in unpredictable waves. I hope to regain it after said adjustment period or my household decides its not worth it. lol TBD

TLDR version: Lower your bar, I'm currently riding the disappointment express. :winking-face-with-tongue:
Totally aware of your recent health changes. I apologize if I took it a little too far. I am aware that I can sometimes get carried away.

If I were there, I’d give you a big, huge, giant hug of 10 seconds. I say this because studies show that it takes about 20 seconds of hugging for the brain to start releasing oxytocin. My hugs are doubly better than average, minimally.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally aware of your recent health changes. I apologize if I took it a little too far. I am aware that I can sometimes get carried away.

If I were there, I’d give you a big, huge, giant hug of 10 seconds. I say this because studies show that it takes about 20 seconds of hugging for the brain to start releasing oxytocin. My hugs are doubly better than average, minimally.
I mean what I said was true but I'm also not upset. ;) no need for apologies. However, I will take you make off my mortal enemies list because you did :winking-face-with-tongue:.

I'm not really a hugger. I do it most times out of obligation. It's probably why I have so much oxytocin and thus the need for lifestyle changes. Hugging vs vodka? hmmmmmmmm Thats a hard one and you know how much I love the vodka sauce.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
06DCA1FF-D955-4DFE-854B-3B62799A67BC.jpeg
B8F614C7-511B-46B9-B301-3ACED69C365A.jpeg
Husband sent me these on his lunch break… still rough but it looks like the mouth is closing up some. Poor little foot looks like hamburger meat.
My bubble tips foot looked like hamburger in the bag. not kidding, I was pretty creeped out by it. I didn't get a picture and deleted the unboxing video once it was unbagged.

Back