Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah... Im still on fence how I want to tackle it and the style I want to go. I plan on moving over pieces from my existing tanks plus some dry life rocks pieces I have laying around. I think I'll play with those in the tank first to see what I come up with and then decide what I want to do next.
Get plenty of shapes, find some shelf rock. If @F i s h y goes to the fishment, @fishguy242 has tons of liverock still. Unless you plan to go. Lots and lots of pieces.

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I've been dragging my feet. It did get me a little more exciting seeing it running with water. the next thing that intimidates is sourcing/figuring out the scape.
thats easy Becky, we are going to build it to exactly what you want. I still need to build mine, so some time at Fishys is in order. I have all the rock, and supplies you need. The lessons cost a bottle of fireball but the supplies are free... ;)

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats easy Becky, we are going to build it to exactly what you want. I still need to build mine, so some time at Fishys is in order. I have all the rock, and supplies you need. The lessons cost a bottle of fireball but the supplies are free... ;)
You know I wont come empty handed ;) . But also something for the Mrs. as well :star-struck:

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5784.jpeg

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
season 4 worry GIF

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, whens this baby going up?
TBD... I don't like to put added pressure on myself with stated goals and stuff. :face-with-tears-of-joy: :grinning-face-with-sweat:.

Right now my main objective is to get my garage back. So getting it in the house asap is the priority. Hopefully by Sunday.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TBD... I don't like to put added pressure on myself with stated goals and stuff. :face-with-tears-of-joy: :grinning-face-with-sweat:.

Right now my main objective is to get my garage back. So getting it in the house asap is the priority. Hopefully by Sunday.
My tank sat in the living room for a month before I rallied forces to get that deadweight moved.

I believe in you!

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My Six year old has been singing this song non stop since watching the new movie. I hope it gets stuck in your head like it does mine... You're welcome and Happy Friday

Another Jack Black masterpiece.

see you should edit this post, leave out the part about it getting stuck in our heads and all of that... because i know better than to listen to it...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back