Exact dimensions of 80 gallon Seapora rimmed tank

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have one of the 48"x24"x16" Seapora 80 gallon frag tanks WITH a rim? I'm looking for the exact length and width of the plastic rim, so I can start building my stand while waiting for the tank to arrive. Thanks!

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have one of the 48"x24"x16" Seapora 80 gallon frag tanks WITH a rim? I'm looking for the exact length and width of the plastic rim, so I can start building my stand while waiting for the tank to arrive. Thanks!
The dimensions of most tanks are the measurements at the widest points but I can’t speak with certainty as I don’t have the tank you’re getting. Hopefully this gets your post some more attention by someone who can answer it

OP
OP
adittam

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The dimensions of most tanks are the measurements at the widest points but I can’t speak with certainty as I don’t have the tank you’re getting. Hopefully this gets your post some more attention by someone who can answer it
There is an old post here on R2R with the same question about the rimless version of this tank, and the footprint of that one is actually 48 1/2” x 24 1/4”, so if I had to guess, the rimmed version would be the same measurements. However, I’d greatly prefer to have someone who owns the tank actually verify by measuring theirs.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back