eXact iDip R2R Page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you all know that the person running our R2R account will be leaving us for an extended period of time. We will continue to monitor and reply to your messages and posts, but if you need an immediate response please reach out to us at [email protected] or our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sensafe/

This is a wonderful community and we really value you all. Your tanks are INCREDIBLE and we're proud to be a R2R sponsor.

-eXact iDip Team

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you all know that the person running our R2R account will be leaving us for an extended period of time. We will continue to monitor and reply to your messages and posts, but if you need an immediate response please reach out to us at [email protected] or our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sensafe/

This is a wonderful community and we really value you all. Your tanks are INCREDIBLE and we're proud to be a R2R sponsor.

-eXact iDip Team

We sure hope that person is okay.

Thanks for the post, and being apart of the Reef 2 Reef, family too.

OP
OP
eXact iDip®

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! No need to fret– we're still here monitoring every day. Thank you for the concern, @GoVols but that person has just gone back to school up north! So, all is well.

My name is Matt and I'll be the one doing the majority of the posting and monitoring! I'm the Senior Web Designer here at Sensafe/ITS and I actually am getting into the hobby myself! I've had my first tank set up for about 6 months now and having the iDip 570 has worked wonders for me. I followed a budget tank tutorial by YouTuber, inappropriatereefer, and it's worked out so well. My corals are very beginner and new so go easy on me! Thanks all!

tank 4.jpg tank2.jpg tank3.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back