OP
Metalreefer

Metalreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 years anniversary. still going pretty well.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
10.jpg
20230323_140953.jpg

Vaeaelen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look Awesome!

May I ask how you filter the saltwarter part? or rely on water changes also? Still have the Damsel? What more cuc/fish you have on the saltwater and have you planned to put any animals on the top side?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Metalreefer

Metalreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look Awesome!

May I ask how you filter the saltwarter part? or rely on water changes also? Still have the Damsel? What more cuc/fish you have on the saltwater and have you planned to put any animals on the top side?

Thanks!
Thank you!
For filtration, I use some sponge and some filter wool. Also weekly 50% water change. I do have the damsel still. No other fish though, the tank is quite small even for this one :D. For cuc I have a sexy shrimp, a scarlet hermit crab, a nerite snail, and a few cerith snails. I would love to keep a pair of mourning geckos on the top, but I think the tank isn't big enough for it. I don't have enough foliage plants for them to hide. I had to design this way because this is a 30x30 setup so i had to put small plants in there. Big leaves would hold up too much light from the reef on the bottom, And I didn't want that, especially how important light is for the corals. Maybe Sometime I will do a bigger setup, then I will definitely keep some geckos in there.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back