Expanding the foot print for my Reef Tank residents

oneilwiz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Happy weekend, I kind of have a good problem but we will see. My 75G Deep Blue tank is running out of space as my Bird nest and monitporas are growing like weed. I don’t have the option of Buying a bigger tank as I don’t plan to stay where I live for a very long time. My options I was thinking are below:

1. Buy a Nano tank such as the Nuvo Lagoon 25 and keep my softies in it with little to no fish (more work + cost)
  2. Utilize my very small sump area to break off the corals and keep as a frag tank and start to sell
  3. Put a Frag Rack in my display tank with the small pieces of corals I have
My main goal is to not have more maintenance cost and work. I looking for the best way out. I will try to sell pieces of corals as frags but my job keeps me very busy. I value my fellow reefers opinions and suggestions as I am not the best reefer and artist when it comes to aquascape.

IMG_7896.JPG

IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7894.JPG

kashman100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could add magnet rocks to the back to add more areas for coral or for frags ready for sale you could use one of the pure flow N52 magnetic frag rack on ebay. I have a couple and it holds alot of frags for just $20.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back