Exquisite fairy wrasse and orangeback fairy wrasse together

kmwcane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience keeping an exquisite fairy wrasse (Cirrhilabrus exquisitus) and an orangeback fairy wrasse (Cirrhilabrus aurantidorsalis) together? I know they are somewhat close together on the compatibility chart but curious if anyone had practical experience with this combo. The tank they would be residing in is 8 feet long. Thanks in advance!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience keeping an exquisite fairy wrasse (Cirrhilabrus exquisitus) and an orangeback fairy wrasse (Cirrhilabrus aurantidorsalis) together? I know they are somewhat close together on the compatibility chart but curious if anyone had practical experience with this combo. The tank they would be residing in is 8 feet long. Thanks in advance!
They should be alright, aurantodorsalis is a more aggressive species though whereas the exquisite is more peaceful.

It’s not an overly aggressive species (Unlike Scottorum is said to be) so you should just just fine with the two together. If you add them at seperate times try get the exquisite in first.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back