extreme Sarlacc transparent anemone! Make a mint fast (problem with our hobby) (tongue in cheek joke) Certificate of Authenticity.

Storm Trooper Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hottest trend in the hobby is now the extreme Sarlacc transparent anemone! I have the only know one with this name that I can propagate for sale! You are not a true reefer without this in your tank! It will be a prize showpiece!
I can photoshop anything to look great, including the illusive radioactive transparent (glass) anenome. If you dont have it, you are missing out. At H-Mart (an asian grocery store) file fish the size of my hand are $2, fillet and frozen. I digress. Find something different, give it the coolest name you can and sell to make money. Now I know some people search low and lower (in the ocean) to find something different. Or they spend years getting two to grow to one, and now you a have a red and green monitcap growing into each other. Cool, you did the work for me, here is the galaxy for a fleet of planet destroying ships so I can walk around and act like I'm in charge with you behind the curtain.
At the end of the day, does it look good in your tank? Does the name really demand a 50%-2000% price hike? We have ebbs and flows. HI is shut down. Half the south Pacific was shut down. Bounce was the big thing last 2 years. before that Euphilia, and there is always a few sticks people want. Leather and toadstools are on their way back up.
Just remember, do you want something to look nice, and enjoy? Or do you want to just a sychophant with the newest high end car each year? Or are you a connoisseur.
Please let me know if you want the illusive radioactive Sarlacc anemone. They include a certificate you bought this from me. non-transferable, cant duplicate. Actually we should make a bitchain for this and add to the coin market. buy a digital house, a digital coral? Why Not. Those that remember going to baseball card shows in the mall, and if you had a certificate, would pay the extra $5 for a signed Babe Ruth card?
This is half serious, half joke, half southpark, half nostalgia and as always some Star Wars.
~SWT

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back