F-Aiptasia

Frank's Tanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Introducing Frank's Aiptasia Killer (F-Aiptasia Killer for short)! Aiptasia anemones can kill your corals and even small fish. They are capable of stinging and stressing even larger specimens that you desire. So why not just kill them??? F-Aiptasia Killer does that better than the other products on the market. F-Aiptasia Killer
sticks to the aiptasia to deliver it's death blow to the anemone! If you have ever used other products, you may have noticed that it often causes the anemones to reproduce and you end up with more of them than you had before! Cover the anemones with this product and you will soon say Adios Aiptasia like so many others have! And when used properly, F-Aiptaisa Killer will not harm corals or other inhabitants!

Frank's Aiptasia Killer!!!!!!!!!

https://saltwateraquariumstore.franks-tanks.com/F-Aiptasia-Killer-p126353177

F-aiptasia new label.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Frank's Tanks

Frank's Tanks

View Badges
Reaction score
So it sticks to it? How well does it stick? What makes this different then all the others?
When power heads are off, this product will actually ‘dry’ on the anemone and leave a hard shell of the product that can be brushed away on the next cleaning! It will not stick while power heads are blowing.

EmdeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
If you've ever had aiptasia anemones in your prized aquarium, you'd certainly understand how this product got it's name! Aiptasia anemones can kill your corals and even small fish. They are capable of stinging and stressing even larger specimens that you desire. So why not just kill them??? F-Aiptasia Killer does that better than the other products on the market. F-Aiptasia Killer
sticks to the aiptasia to deliver it's death blow to the anemone! If you have ever used other products, you may have noticed that it often causes the anemones to reproduce and you end up with more of them than you had before! Cover the anemones with this product and you will soon say F-Aiptasia like so many others have! And when used properly, F-Aiptaisa will not harm corals or other inhabitants!

F-Aiptasia!!!!!!!!!

https://saltwateraquariumstore.franks-tanks.com/F-Aiptasia-Killer-p126353177

oh yea....the 'F' stands for Frank!:)

View attachment 949733

Cool and appropriate name! :)

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
I can definitely attest to the fact that aiptasia-x only makes them disappear for a couple of weeks and when they come back there are twice as many. I certainly would have tried this had I known. I got a copperband and he ate them all. Plus he's the Coolest fish in the tank.

Mengchhorn Chhun

View Badges
Reaction score
I can definitely attest to the fact that aiptasia-x only makes them disappear for a couple of weeks and when they come back there are twice as many. I certainly would have tried this had I known. I got a copperband and he ate them all. Plus he's the Coolest fish in the tank.
that the same thing happen to me, i really love to have copperband but i'm afraid it gonna go after the clam

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
For anyone trying this product, please post a review and document for a few weeks after treating. After dealing with aptasia for years it would be nice to use a product in tank without seeing the aptasia come back or spreading. Aptasia was the most annoying pest IMO.

Have you ever been accused of talking to much about your tank?

• Yes (tell us about it)

Votes: 187 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 160 46.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Battlecorals
Cool Reef Corals