F-Aiptasia

OP
Frank's Tanks

Frank's Tanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Just wanted to give my 2 cents. This product does not work well...................it works GREAT. THIS IS A GAME CHANGER FOR ME. It decimated the aiptasia growing in my display and I have been just watching and waiting for the stupid #@%# buds to appear from the ashes and......nothing, not a dang thing came back. Just wanted to tell Frank, thank you thank you soooooo much. The product is awesome and I am a very happy customer!!!
Thank you for the advertisement, Sir! I love hearing stuff like this! I want to thank so many people for helping me get this product out. So far I have only mentioned it on R2R and on FaceBook. I really need to get the word out in other places. And reviews like this will certainly help. Thanks everyone!

Another thank you also to Peace River!

OP
Frank's Tanks

Frank's Tanks

View Badges
Reaction score
I left my bottle open, and now have a brick ;Dead
Just got mine today and used it in my tank, I think a little bit got on the edge of my torch coral because it seems a little ticked. Should this be cause for concern? My favorite piece in the tank and would hate to lose it.
It’ll **** it off for sure! It should be ok!

OP
Frank's Tanks

Frank's Tanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Could you explain how your product is different from the others on the market and what makes yours work better than the rest? Thanks
We put a lot into this to make it a superior product. It is different in many ways. It is the ingredients that makes it a superior contact product! As you are, I am often apprehensive about new products for this hobby! Far too many don’t donwhat they promise to do. As with any company, I would encourage you to try my product.

GlassMunky

View Badges
Reaction score
We put a lot into this to make it a superior product. It is different in many ways. It is the ingredients that makes it a superior contact product! As you are, I am often apprehensive about new products for this hobby! Far too many don’t donwhat they promise to do. As with any company, I would encourage you to try my product.
ok, but i was hoping for an actual answer rather than talking around the question and not answering it. This is the same thing you did on FB before you started getting nasty.
So it seems that you either cant or wont answer the question which leaves me to believe that the product is no different and its just a selling tactic. Thanks anyway.

328 reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Everything going well with F- Aiptasia??
I have used it on some out crops of Aiptasia and the results are Fantastic!! I have a bunch of green flower looking Anomies in my tank that spread like crazy! I've used your product on one of them and it seems to be killing it. it shrunk down to a tiny pea size. seems to be working..

Reaction score
ok, but i was hoping for an actual answer rather than talking around the question and not answering it. This is the same thing you did on FB before you started getting nasty.
So it seems that you either cant or wont answer the question which leaves me to believe that the product is no different and its just a selling tactic. Thanks anyway.
He answered you though, superior ingredients. The reviews of this also speak for the product. He isn’t going to give out too much information because there is no patent for it and the idea can be stolen if he divulged the ingredients.

GlassMunky

View Badges
Reaction score
He answered you though, superior ingredients. The reviews of this also speak for the product. He isn’t going to give out too much information because there is no patent for it and the idea can be stolen if he divulged the ingredients.
ok sure, but honestly, isnt that what every company has said for years now, "oh mines better come buy it and see" without any actual information.

It is what it is. FWIW, the person on FB whos thread this guy yelled at me on said that for them the product didnt end up working any better than aiptasia-X for them, and you can find others who also say it doesnt work for them too if you search. To me though, the owner/creator should be able to give you a little more info than "we use better ingredients, just try it".

Out of respect for the forum, since hes paid R2R for this area, ill politely leave and just not worry about it anymore and properly QT my corals so i dont get aiptasia.

OP
Frank's Tanks

Frank's Tanks

View Badges
Reaction score
ok sure, but honestly, isnt that what every company has said for years now, "oh mines better come buy it and see" without any actual information.

It is what it is. FWIW, the person on FB whos thread this guy yelled at me on said that for them the product didnt end up working any better than aiptasia-X for them, and you can find others who also say it doesnt work for them too if you search. To me though, the owner/creator should be able to give you a little more info than "we use better ingredients, just try it".

Out of respect for the forum, since hes paid R2R for this area, ill politely leave and just not worry about it anymore and properly QT my corals so i dont get aiptasia.

I have no idea how I missed this reply. I would have responded well before now. You are free to call me at 817-343-2920.
I have always stated that I understand apprehension. I have been in the hobby for over 30 years. It doesn't mean that I know everything. I don't claim to. I always respect the opinion of others as well as I do their hard work that generates the money that they spend on any and all products....good or bad....real or not. I am not sure that you were referring to me getting nasty on Facebook. I have never gotten nasty with anyone online. Again, I have too much respect to stoop that low.
But regarding the product, my answer is real. We use superior products and, in addition, I assure you that we use products that are NOT used by other companies that make products to kill aiptasia. That's what makes my product superior. Mine covers the anemone and hardens to stop them from being able to release spores that result in more aiptasia. I have tested it over and over again.
I had no idea that anyone was saying that it didn't work for them except when people were saying that they had aiptasia in places that made it impossible to get to with a contact product-mine or any other.
I have not met anyone who has given me great reviews about this product! No one has said that they have liked it because they knew me. Again, I have met NONE! I started selling a product that generated these reviews based on the experiences that those who reviewed it were having.
Please understand that I respect you as an individual and I also respect your opinion. If you'd like to try my product, it is available for you to do so. I regret that I have not been more active on R2R to check in with those who have purchased this product. I also own a brick and mortar store and a full online store that keeps me busier than I can handle sometimes. I left my phone number in an open forum for you to call me anytime you'd like. This is my personal cell. Call or text anytime!
The product is great! That is my experience and my opinion. I believe you might say the same thing if you tried it. I am not targeting your money! I am targeting your anemones. This was made by me and some doctors and used exclusively in my maintenance tanks until one of those customers recommended it to a friend and asked continuously that I market and sell it. I never had intentions to do so.
So, I write this long book hoping that I tapped what you were asking about. Once again, my apologies for not seeing this until NOW! I replied IMMEDIATELY when I did see it!

Please let me know where I said something on FaceBook that seemed nasty. It's not my ammo at all. I can't think of one reason why I would be nasty to anyone online. I can assure you that it simply wasn't me.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get one of the tshirts?

Savas

View Badges
Reaction score
Got mine in the mail today, should be turning on the pumps in about 10 minutes. Took out 5 or so rather large ones (tentacles spread about the size of a quarter) and several small ones. Also smothered two small groups of hydroids just to see.

Mix well with the lollipop stick and then shake it, should squeeze out like caulk, thick. Go slow and stay close to the aiptasia and rock and you should be good. Reminds me of aip-x the way they seem to implode but the solution is much thicker.

Got a bit on one or two zoas that I blew off right away and some on the edge of a mushroom that is pouting.

Overall happy with the product and eager to be pest free.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Got mine in the mail today, should be turning on the pumps in about 10 minutes. Took out 5 or so rather large ones (tentacles spread about the size of a quarter) and several small ones. Also smothered two small groups of hydroids just to see.

Mix well with the lollipop stick and then shake it, should squeeze out like caulk, thick. Go slow and stay close to the aiptasia and rock and you should be good. Reminds me of aip-x the way they seem to implode but the solution is much thicker.

Got a bit on one or two zoas that I blew off right away and some on the edge of a mushroom that is pouting.

Overall happy with the product and eager to be pest free.
Sounds great! Let us know how it goes and make sure that you put the lid back on! :)

What keeps you "driving forward" in this hobby?

• Tank success

Votes: 150 39.1%
  • Hobby Friendships

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Boredom

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Fish as your pets

Votes: 96 25.0%
  • Can't quit now! Too much invested.

Votes: 55 14.3%
  • I make money from the hobby

Votes: 7 1.8%