• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S Aussie Rainbow Acan Colony Collection over 100 heads / CA So Cal pick up 90631

jmreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to sell my Aussie Acan collection I purchased over the years. Multiple heads over 10 colonies and stunning colors in these. I hate letting them go, but I don't have the time to enjoy them anymore. I would like to see these go to someone who keeps their tanks clean and on point. These will continue to color up. I've had nutrient swings and water issues, and these are still hearty. Please reach out for any questions. These are available for pick up in La Habra, California, 90631. I don't have a way to ship these otherwise, I would offer that option. Asking $2000.00 OBO

IMG_9252.jpg

OP
OP
jmreef

jmreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take all of these if you decide to ship
I'm not against shipping. I haven't shipped before. I wouldn't want to jeopardize these. However, If there is a reefer here that you know can ship, I'm willing to work something out.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back