• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S: Cadlights artisan II 70 (Tank ONLY) + Artfully acrylic lid

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently bought this tank but have to go the route of external overflow for the 2 tank system I am putting together so this has to go :(

70 gallon Cadlights Artisan II (36x24x18) low iron glass, rimless w/internal overflow, 2 drains (main and emergency) 1 return, comes with stock plumbing. Has a couple small scratches on bottom corner but was told by past owner you can't really see them once the tank has water in it. overall condition is 9/10.
Also comes with an artfully acrylic lid to keep all your fish safe and secure within the tank. The lid itself i was told was $300.

Again this is for TANK and Lid ONLY, NO STAND. $450 obo, no trades and pickup is pasadena ca few blocks from old town and the shops at paseo, right off the 210 fwy.

OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
MNWEKe3.jpg

JrF6WgF.jpg

x8Oqoi4.jpg

OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PM's replied...lots of interest in the lid by itself but it's fcfs. will hold with paypal deposit.

OP
OP
LA Reef Addict

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$250 for the tank
$200 for the lid

$400 for both ; )

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back