F/S - tank breakdown (updated items and pricing) - ATI dimmable Sunpower, Lifereef skimmer, more

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Just wanted to make an update post, that is more up to date, and included some price reductions on my remaining for sale items, plus a few additional things:

1. Lifereef 30” protein skimmer with Fluval SP4 pump (1,822 gph) - $250.00 (updated price). I bought this skimmer from Jeff with Lifereef in 2016 to try as a possible replacement for my Bubble King SM200 skimmer. To be completely honest, I kept the Lifereef and sold the Bubble King at a loss. The Lifereef is pretty boring to look at, and isn’t the best centerpiece if you are trying to put together a high end build, with lots of high end build shots, but, if you just want an amazing skimmer that skims like crazy with really very little tinkering, this skimmer is about perfect (this is coming from someone that had skimmers from BK, Deltec, etc). I broke the pump down for a total cleaning every three months, and cleaned the skimmer neck every few weeks, and it just flat worked, without any issues. I paid about $190.00 for the pump, and around $600.00 for the skimmer, and will sell for $250.00. Also I believe this does have the upgraded Maze Venturi installed, but can't find the original receipt to confirm.
  2. ATI SunPower Dimmable T5 fixture – 48” 8x54watt - $250.00 (updated price). Bought this brand new from Premium Aquatics about five years ago. Fixture worked great, and never had any issues other than needing to replace a ballast about two years ago. During this replacement, I had some issues with the little rubber “rivets” that secure the fans to the top of the fixture, so didn’t reinstall them. Because the fans sits on top of the fixture, which of course sits horizontally, they stay in place with gravity. I know that ATI sells these pretty cheap, so you could easily replace them if you wanted to. Hope that all makes sense: bottom line, the light works fine. :) Bulbs are due for a replacement as they are about 12 months old. I still have the original box and packing if you would like that.
  3. Ehiem 1262 return pumps (900 gph) - $75.00 (each). These are both about three years old as well. One was originally purchased as a 1260 pump, but bought the 1262 volute which converts it to a 1262. Pumps were routinely broken down and fully cleaned (every 3-6 months), and never caused any issues. In my opinion, they are the best return pumps you can get, and these do include the pictured Schedule 80 plumbing and valve for quick disconnect to service in the future.

4. Vertex Rx-U 1.5 liter media reactors - $40.00, and $30.00 (pending sale). These come with their original boxes, and in pretty good shape. One of the reactors is missing the stainless steel set screw that locks the top plate into place. Depending on how you were using the reactor, would need to find a replacement screw, or rig something else up. That reactor is the $30.00 price.

5. Aqualund Re-circulating Biopellet reactor - $50.00. This thing is pretty amazing, and was fairly expensive when I bought it. If you are, or want to run biopellets, this things is the way to go. You either add a feed pump, or tee off of your return pump (which I did) to control the amount of water you are feeding the reactor. The attached pump sets the recirculation rate, so you can fine tune everything. If you are stripping too many nutrients, you can just slow the effluent rate down. Will also include a container of bio pellets.

6. GeoReef Kalk Reactor KR618 - $100.00. (updated price) Paid $315.00 for this about two years ago, and only used it for about a year before going totally over to two part dosing. Reactor works great, but does need a replacement impeller for the Sicce 0.5 pump (about $17.00 at Aqua Cave).

7. Avast Marine Kalk Reactor K1 - $30.00. (updated price). Only used this for a few months, but everything is there.
  8. KZ Zeovit reactor with three bags of unopened KZ zeo media - $75.00. (sale pending) I planned to restart Zeovit at some point, but never did it, so have a used reactor, and three un-opened bags of media. Think the media alone is worth about $50.00.

9. Kessil H360 LED Fuge light - $180.00 (updated pricing) Only used this for less than a year, so fairly new. Comes in original box, with original packing, etc.

10. Bucket of Red Sea Salt - $50.00. Unopened bucket of the lower alk, blue bucket salt.
11. Box of Two Little Fishies Reborn Calcium Reactor media (44 lbs) - $40.00 Never did get around to setting up a calcium reactor, but did the have the media ready to go. This is the $100.00 box.

12. Neptune Apex MPR Magnetic Probe Rack - $20.00 each (have two).

13. Nest Camera $50.00.
I used this to monitor my sump when I was away from home, and it was pretty useful. If you aren't familiar, it connects wirelessly to your home wifi network, and can be monitoring with your cell phone, computer, etc.

As mentioned in my previous post, I will be home today (east valley) to meet up, and can bring items to my work in Scottsdale to meet up during the week to deliver.

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI SunPower Dimmable T5 fixture – 48” 8x54watt - $250.00 (updated price)

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lifereef 30” protein skimmer with Fluval SP4 pump (1,822 gph) - $250.00 (updated price)

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ehiem 1262 return pumps (900 gph) - $75.00 (each).

Aqualund Re-circulating Biopellet reactor - $50.00.

Nest Camera $50.00.

Kessil H360 LED Fuge light - $180.00 (updated pricing)

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biopellet reactor, Nest camera and calcium reactor media are sold.

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lowering my asking price for the following, if anyone is interested:

ATI SunPower Dimmable T5 fixture – 48” 8x54watt - $200.00 (updated price)

(2) Ehiem 1262 return pumps (900 gph) - $50.00 each (updated price)

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you ship the light?

I would ship the light if you are okay paying the actual cost? I believe FedEx would be the cheapest, but I’m sure it would be fairly expensive. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss. Thanks

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote in the other post, but I will take your ATI light if it is still available and one Eheim 1262. I am local.

OP
OP
rocknut

rocknut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update: all the items on this post have been sold. Still have lots of test kits, supplements, refractometers, etc left and will make a new post soon. Thanks again, everyone.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back