Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's _great_!

Reminds me of the article in our local aquarium club's newsletter about a spawning of goldfish suddenly appearing in the tank of a local aquarist.

He had small children as well, and the "goldfish" were of the cheesy-cracker variety!

~Bruce

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's _great_!

Reminds me of the article in our local aquarium club's newsletter about a spawning of goldfish suddenly appearing in the tank of a local aquarist.

He had small children as well, and the "goldfish" were of the cheesy-cracker variety!

~Bruce

lol, Free cheesy food for fish.

I am thankful that not the bottle on the other hand "windex" went to sump.

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody !!!!

DSC04297.jpg

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking build, Can I ask where do you get you coral and fish? I was in Riyadh last year but really didn't get to see too much.
Thanks Mark, we don't have many options here in Riyadh. I imported most of coral and fish from international suppliers, In addition I travel frequently to Dubai where there is an amazing store called BPK.

Last edited:

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Mark, we don't have many options here in Riyadh. I am imported most of coral and fish from international suppliers, In addition I travel frequently to Dubai where there is an amazing store called BPK.
Ok I was just wondering, when I was over there I was really. busy but sometimes j have time to go exploring. I have not been to Dubai But your tank looks great good luck

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Birthday! Looks more awesome every day!
Thanks.

Tank Is doing Grate. everything is stable, fish and corals looks happy. now i think I reached the point were I just set back and watch everything grows and fill the tank.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.

Tank Is doing Grate. everything is stable, fish and corals looks happy. now i think I reached the point were I just set back and watch everything grows and fill the tank.
Looks beautiful Fadi, beautiful.... happy birthday tank

I’m pretty much at the same stage, sit back and watch it grow, so what do we do now!? Lol

I’m having to seriously control my urges to go custom built and much bigger, but keep saying to myself no, it’s easier as it is.... then I think whilst looking through my patio doors, I could fill those doors with a ‘huge’ tank! Lol. No no no no....... NO!

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks beautiful Fadi, beautiful.... happy birthday tank

I’m pretty much at the same stage, sit back and watch it grow, so what do we do now!? Lol

I’m having to seriously control my urges to go custom built and much bigger, but keep saying to myself no, it’s easier as it is.... then I think whilst looking through my patio doors, I could fill those doors with a ‘huge’ tank! Lol. No no no no....... NO!

Shaun, it is not an urge it is an addiction, and all the time I say there is always a place to add a frag or two lol.

I am an expatriate and I live in an apartment and don't have much room to add more or bigger tank. and so this is my limit for this time. back home in Jordan, I had a fish room at basement and fish pond that I will operate again once I am done with Saudi Arabia. the pond now is empty and dry :(

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now for the real video celebrating 2 years of this build . 2 years were full of ups, downs and detection to achieve what i have achieved until now.

And thanks everybody for following and joining the ride

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wow, great vid. :)

Stunning [emoji1303] That emperor angel [emoji7]

Thanks Guys,

This emperor was the second fish going into the aquarium after the blue hippo tang. I had it since it was a tiny juvenile and now it is young adult.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now for the real video celebrating 2 years of this build . 2 years were full of ups, downs and detection to achieve what i have achieved until now.

And thanks everybody for following and joining the ride

Great Video, Fadi
I love the part where the tang, just glides along.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back