Fairy dead in QT, help me improve

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do hybrid TTM and only feed mysis once a day. I found extra feedings or feeding something messy like LRS would end in death or issues… every time.

Success increased greatly when I switched to once a day feedings with mysis and only feed heavy before the transfer.

Prime will not help you with ammonia.

Fairy wrasse are more difficult to TTM (along with jawfish and such) due to their panicky nature. They can easily injure themselves.

OP
OP
OscarHaglund

OscarHaglund

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lawnmover died as well. I never saw it eat. Feel like i tried everything i could think of. I put in one time use stones for it yo hide among, plastic plants, i feed it nori, pellets, mysis, homemade frozen, and even a mature stone from my dt with various algae.

I feel really disheartened, how do I get fish eating??

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lawnmover died as well. I never saw it eat. Feel like i tried everything i could think of. I put in one time use stones for it yo hide among, plastic plants, i feed it nori, pellets, mysis, homemade frozen, and even a mature stone from my dt with various algae.

I feel really disheartened, how do I get fish eating??
You might consider the source of your fish. The fish may be coming to you with issues.
Jay

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im pretty sure my lfs sources their fish from dejong and tmc, so the same as most of europe
Well good, those two are better than some we have in the US.

Jay

Back