Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My niece and her fiance got me into the hobby almost two years ago. After a few months I got my brother, who was staying with me a few months, and my sister each their own fluval Evo 13.5 nanos.

My 68 year old mother, who lives with me, helps with water changes and feeding fish. No, I'm not a bad guy lol. I got severely injured falling through an attic at work March 2017. I had hip surgery in October and may still require neck, back, and knees done. Anyway, she loves our fish just as much as me and is always (happily) willing to help me out. Even one of my dogs, Diego the pit bull, will sit next to me and watch them swim around. No family gathering, regardless of the location, goes without talking reef.

*K&AreeFers*

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me my wife and 8 year old son all work on the tank. I do my best to make sure he knows as much as possible about the fish and corals.(need to start early so i can add more later right lol) But my wife will be starting a nano for her office that i am keeping my hands off of as best i can. (Not sure if i can) Reefing is great for the family and no matter what age there is a way to get everyone involved in some way.

CarChase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two boys and myself are into the tank. My sons (4 & 6 yrs old) are fascinated with watching me do water changes! My wife thinks it takes up to much of my time.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back