• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fantastic Service and Coral from Battle Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Trommell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a note @Battlecorals , and express how happy I am with my purchases. Adam seems to be in league of his own amongst coral vendors. I have ordered from a few other high name vendors and the quality of his coral speak for themselves but his customer service really separates him from the rest. Adam has been quick to respond on any communication with concise, helpful guidance. I also highly respect the integrity in which he displays his coral, as some new in the hobby, being able to see mother colonies in different lighting settings provides a next level of trust in know exactly what you are getting. I have been completely blown away with my experiences with Battle Corals and recommend anyone looking for those beautiful, well encrusted acros definitely give Battle Corals a shot, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Adam!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a note @Battlecorals , and express how happy I am with my purchases. Adam seems to be in league of his own amongst coral vendors. I have ordered from a few other high name vendors and the quality of his coral speak for themselves but his customer service really separates him from the rest. Adam has been quick to respond on any communication with concise, helpful guidance. I also highly respect the integrity in which he displays his coral, as some new in the hobby, being able to see mother colonies in different lighting settings provides a next level of trust in know exactly what you are getting. I have been completely blown away with my experiences with Battle Corals and recommend anyone looking for those beautiful, well encrusted acros definitely give Battle Corals a shot, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Adam!
Heck yeah my friend! sorry I didn't see this till now. thank you so much for the feedback!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back