Fargo Frag Swap (January 29th 2021)/Fargo, ND

SLVRADO

Dakota Reef Keepers Founder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Reefers!

1. If you are interested in trading frags/fish/gear, please let me know! (Hoping for sometime mid January)
1. After I get a list of names interested, I will work on dates with those interested and let the rest of you know.
1. If you are interested in hosting, please let me know. Otherwise I will be happy to host!

Frag holding tanks will be provided!

97BC91CC-031D-4648-AACE-1B73D9AB2766.jpeg

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you happen to do it when I'm in town I'll definitely try to swing through.

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last weekend in January. But I can't guarantee I'd be able to make it so don't schedule around me.

OP
OP
SLVRADO

SLVRADO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: The eclvent will take place January 29th from 1PM-4PM with time to setup beforehand. The address will be posted closer to mid January. Depending on the amount of people interested, the event may be held in either a house or commercial shop.

If you want to sell, there are two options:

1. I have frag tanks, power heads, and heaters. You can just bring said livestock & 5 gallon bucket of saltwater. Please allow time for water to get back to temp.

2. If you can make it but want to contribute/sell. I can pickup your livestock and sell it for you so as long as you set prices and I assume no liability for your livestock.

If you just want to attend, buy, and chat, you are more than welcome Family and friends are encouraged! We will try to have some activities for kids as well.
9B1EA12F-14A9-4858-9838-0403FACD3116.jpeg

jcolliii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may come... will be looking to trade this big daddy...

paly.jpg

(the Palythoa grandis colony - it's around 4" wide or so; each polyp is at least an inch wide; maybe 30 polyps?)

... for something blue. Maybe a GARF bonsai mini colony. Dunno. If anyone has something to trade that is blue, hit me by pm.

I will also have two multi-polyp frags of cornbred speckled Krakatoas - between 8-10 polyps each or so I think).

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220101_140318.jpg

Just cut a couple leather frags should be all healed up and happy in a couple weeks.
Also a purple stylo frag that was cut 4 weeks ago from:
20220101_140425.jpg

And 2 Pocillopora cut 3 weeks ago
And a few zoa frags....

Not sure what people are looking for

JoKar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to try to get there. Don't have anything to sell/trade unless people are interested in RBTAs. I have entirely too many and can't give them away locally.

OP
OP
SLVRADO

SLVRADO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

paly.jpg

(the Palythoa grandis colony - it's around 4" wide or so; each polyp is at least an inch wide; maybe 30 polyps?)

... for something blue. Maybe a GARF bonsai mini colony. Dunno. If anyone has something to trade that is blue, hit me by pm.

I will also have two multi-polyp frags of cornbred speckled Krakatoas - between 8-10 polyps each or so I think).

paly.jpg

Is that a frag only tank? I’d definitely be interested in trading, love to see what else you got. Where are you from?

OP
OP
SLVRADO

SLVRADO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220101_140318.jpg

Just cut a couple leather frags should be all healed up and happy in a couple weeks.
20220101_140425.jpg

And a few zoa frags....

I definitely know some people who would buy those neon leathers at the swap! That purple styli is a beaut as well!
Do you live in the Fargo area?

OP
OP
SLVRADO

SLVRADO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to try to get there. Don't have anything to sell/trade unless people are interested in RBTAs. I have entirely too many and can't give them away locally.
What are RBTAs?
Where are you from?
You don’t need to have something to sell/trade, but definitely make sure you bring a cooler for anything you may buy! Lol

OP
OP
SLVRADO

SLVRADO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some great news! Bulk Reef Supply has made a generous donation to this years Dakota Frag Swap, valued at $240! This is just one of the door prizes that will be given away at the swap. Must be present to win. Remember there will also be:
1. Free water testing
2. Free food
3. Chance to win more prizes
2695576B-0930-4129-AFBD-E8DCE226D980.jpeg

OP
OP
SLVRADO

SLVRADO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220101_140318.jpg

20220101_140425.jpg

And a few zoa frags....

I’m not sure if you have Facebook or not, but you should post this on the event page for the swap if you can!

JoKar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are RBTAs?
Where are you from?
You don’t need to have something to sell/trade, but definitely make sure you bring a cooler for anything you may buy! Lol
I'm in Minot.
RBTA=Rainbow bubble tip anemones. Guess I do need to trim up neon green napthea leathers, and gorgonians.

OP
OP
SLVRADO

SLVRADO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Minot.
RBTA=Rainbow bubble tip anemones. Guess I do need to trim up neon green napthea leathers, and gorgonians.
Ahhhh! Yes! Love those! To look at though, not to buy. I have a fear of introducing nems to my acro dominant tank…lol

Back