FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cute kid mate! I think we all get lucky when they look our better halves! lol
Who said she was the better half? Better looking I'll give her that. [emoji23] Oh man, I'm glad she's not on the forums.

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who said she was the better half? Better looking I'll give her that. [emoji23] Oh man, I'm glad she's not on the forums.
They always know ;Muted;Nailbiting;Dead;Dead she's definitely the better half, at least I know I can't get into trouble now hahaha

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm going to screen shot that and forward it to her unless I receive a sunburst.....
lol.gif
lol.gif

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to screen shot that and forward it to her unless I receive a sunburst.....
lol.gif
lol.gif
I want to hate you and be your best friend at the same time! [emoji12] Well done sir! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on... .look at this poor guy... his wife's been chewing on his fins.... he needs a home ;);)

Clowns6.jpg
Hey, when did you steal my clownfish? I was for sure the dogs would bark if they heard you coming! I put your picture on the wall and have been training them to attack it.

Gregg @ ADP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think feeding heavily is critical. You will see corals grow faster, fish healthier, and overall better balance to our mini ecosystems with heavier feeding... Granted it is balanced with aggressive removal to counter rising nitrate and phosphate levels.

I try to mimic natural reefs as best as possible. There is a ton of food-laden water that hits the reef nightly but just as quickly, it is flushed away and nice, clean water replaces it.
I stress this all the time. I would rather set the tank up to strip the nutrient level down to nothing and then be able to feed as much as I want rather than keeping animals on a diet.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stress this all the time. I would rather set the tank up to strip the nutrient level down to nothing and then be able to feed as much as I want rather than keeping animals on a diet.
Agreed! The minimizing food is illogical. Feed your animals (fish and corals) what they need to grow and be healthy. Design your system to be able to handle the result of feeding them properly.

When applied to another scenario, such as a dog... Seems ridiculous. Let me feed my dog less so he poops a lot less and doesn't get the backyard too messy. Doesn't that sound nuts? Maybe just to me... [emoji4]

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back