FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know how to move them. The base is sooo thick I wouldn’t know what to do.

I remember seeing a thread a long time ago about someone’s strawberry shortcake growing at an angel and he cut it somehow and reglued it to the base.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know how to move them. The base is sooo thick I wouldn’t know what to do.

I remember seeing a thread a long time ago about someone’s strawberry shortcake growing at an angel and he cut it somehow and reglued it to the base.
You have a lightsaber handy?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just seen that new supernova nem and wow. I donno who your connections are but u got the best. It looks amazing!
Just dumb luck. Had a buddy scouring RAP in California and looking for one. He found it and shipped it to me and got one for himself too because he's a copycat. @Maximus

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old school forest fire digi... I remember when everybody went nuts for this when it first came out.
Forestfiredigi (1 of 1).jpg

Tyree Tricolor - another old school... Surprisingly, I never had one back in the day. I can't believe I missed out on this one for so long. It is an across the room looker!
Tyreetricolor (1 of 1).jpg

Vivid Aquarium Rainbow - lost color for a bit after I pulled all the sand from my frag tank but it's slowly coming back.
VARainbow (1 of 1).jpg

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Watchguy has done that before I believe, or something similar. Search his thread or hit him up.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watchguy has done that before I believe, or something similar. Search his thread or hit him up.
I made a video just for you Bubba about a month ago and haven't gotten a chance to edit and post it. Thanks for the reminder... I'll get at it!

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a video just for you Bubba about a month ago and haven't gotten a chance to edit and post it. Thanks for the reminder... I'll get at it!
A month!? Get those priorities straight, lol!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back