FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice deep rich color.
And that's under T5s! Here it is under my Radions.
RCABatonRouge (1 of 1)-1.jpg

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is FarmerTy, and I have a problem... I'm addicted to fragging. It's been 2 months since I pulled out the clippers.

They are just living sticks... I should share with my reefing friends... I don't need to keep them all... [emoji24]

The first step with addiction, is to stop lying to yourself....

I saw you with clippers a couple weeks ago!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first step with addiction, is to stop lying to yourself....

I saw you with clippers a couple weeks ago!
Oh no! Caught in a lie! I'm acro scum! I can get better! I can be a better person... Thanks for the callout... Especially since I was fragging for you. You're a good person for doing that... Enabling me and calling me out as well... [emoji12]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!
Great pics, the first pic made me laugh with the yellow angel peeking at you under that awesome nem!
I love that thing! My favorite fish by far!
How are your angels doing with the coral? Do they munch on them too much? Your tank looks amazing!
As long as you keep SPS for the most part, you're pretty good. Zoas and fleshy LPS are snacks... Especially with 6 angels.
Why do you have to keep posting that thing!
[emoji51][emoji15][emoji85]
I like the scroll coral. Glad I bought it from you. Do you put it in high flow?
Medium high flow and the more light the better. The yellow scroll has been around for awhile with me!
Amazing tank! Love your fish selection and you layout. That pyramid butterfly fish is gorgeous.
Thank you! They added an awesome splash of color to the tank with the stark white and yellow contrast. Plus, they only eat out of the water column so they don't pick like most butterflies.
Moving that scroll was a good call - it really looks nice there (I know I've mentioned that before).
Thanks bud. It actually fell down in my last fragging session so I need to get it back up there!
Great shots wow I feel like I am in the actual reef lol beautiful tank.
Haha, I don't know about an actual reef but I sure do enjoy my slice of the reef. Thank you for the compliment!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice scape... Is it strong flow that get the scroll coral to shape like that?

Do those fish prevent having inverts? Shrimp? Clam? Snails? Love the fish, but .....
Thanks! It was actually in lower flow for awhile and still scrolled so I think its just in its DNA... and not just its name.

I never tried shrimp and clams but there are snails in there. I would think shrimp are fine... Except for the flamehawk but clams I wouldn't chance... Especially since I feed them clams. [emoji23]

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back