FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Wow man, congrats on being in the newest issue of reef hobbyist magazine!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up to post here... been lurking on the forums for a bit and spent the past week or so reading through this entire thread. Inspirational to say the least. Been a while since I had any tanks but thanks to the new house and massive basement I'm about to finish (read: man cave), I'm about to dive back in head first and setup a large reef tank. Been lurking the forums getting ideas and inspiration and stumbled on your build. Really awesome job Ty! Here's to hoping I become half as skilled at keeping coral alive.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up to post here... been lurking on the forums for a bit and spent the past week or so reading through this entire thread. Inspirational to say the least. Been a while since I had any tanks but thanks to the new house and massive basement I'm about to finish (read: man cave), I'm about to dive back in head first and setup a large reef tank. Been lurking the forums getting ideas and inspiration and stumbled on your build. Really awesome job Ty! Here's to hoping I become half as skilled at keeping coral alive.
The mention of Man cave already has me jealous! Thanks for following along and I’m glad you joined up! Large reefs are the best... unmatched stability to forgive your early mistakes when restarting. Wish you well with the new build and congrats on getting back in the hobby!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back