FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

panic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I was worried about you guys using that sulfer denitrator. Did you or Bubba by chance send in a water sample after to see if any metals or anything weird was introduced in to the chemistry?

That Sunset Envy is incredible! need.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And you have NO3 and PO4 feeding fishes only?
If i don't add something in the tank, my inorganic values stay at 0.
Do you have a lot of fishes?
Thanks
20+ fishes and I’m not kidding... they get fed an epic ton. So much frozen at night it looks like a snow storm. Full sheet of nori, tons of pellets 2x/day.
73F45031-3FC6-4EB2-A05C-A812BB1F9ABE.jpeg

Man I was worried about you guys using that sulfer denitrator. Did you or Bubba by chance send in a water sample after to see if any metals or anything weird was introduced in to the chemistry?

That Sunset Envy is incredible! need.
I’ll send one in. I wouldn’t suspect metals from the sulfur denitrator but we may have inadvertently poisoned our tanks with either hydrogen sulfide or created a nitrite producing reactor.

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going back a little bit on this one, Was wondering if all the supernovas made it after that crazy live video of you cutting it?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going back a little bit on this one, Was wondering if all the supernovas made it after that crazy live video of you cutting it?
They did! They had some issues after I added a CC Inferno and I’ve since treated them. They seem to be recovering now and color is not that gorgeous red yet but hopefully soon! They are both about 3”+ now.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20+ fishes and I’m not kidding... they get fed an epic ton. So much frozen at night it looks like a snow storm. Full sheet of nori, tons of pellets 2x/day.

I’ll send one in. I wouldn’t suspect metals from the sulfur denitrator but we may have inadvertently poisoned our tanks with either hydrogen sulfide or created a nitrite producing reactor.
This is an old pic ! ! ! ! The Emperor is gone isn't he?????? ;)

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got another Imp? I need to find out where is the best place I can get one that will live? I do fine with Regal Angels, but not very well with Imps.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now my day is complete, just got my daily dose of your spectacular SPS images.

Thank you.;Shy
Too kind Tahoe!
You got another Imp? I need to find out where is the best place I can get one that will live? I do fine with Regal Angels, but not very well with Imps.
No, I moved that emperor along but got busted for using an old picture. You have like the opposite problem most people have Alton!

SkiCatTX

Sustainable Reefkeeping
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Amazing colors! and keep up the pics, I'm making my shopping list... ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back