MattV Rainbow Envy
9A870D7D-31CD-4131-BC54-5AED06FBE670.jpeg

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time you get me with that Horrida Ty! One of those acro species that isn't around enough! I had a beautiful one from DFS that I swiftly killed in one of my previous tanks lol.

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frostbite is the perfect name.

the polyps on mine remind me of snowflakes w/ the purple/bluish backdrop.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time you get me with that Horrida Ty! One of those acro species that isn't around enough! I had a beautiful one from DFS that I swiftly killed in one of my previous tanks lol.
Frostbite is the perfect name.

the polyps on mine remind me of snowflakes w/ the purple/bluish backdrop.
That makes me have faith in humanity again. I was starting to get sad that people are just in love with rainbow tenuises under blues zoomed into a ridiculous macro level we would not normally be seeing with our own eyes. :)

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I identify with the horrida during this time of not needing to shave: we both look like we’ve been up for days solving a mystery
I tried that and my wife said knock it off and my son told me I needed to shave... okay? This household is so stifling to my self-expression.

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not trying to take over the thread but just wanted to give some Positive feedback regarding a recent coral purchase from Ty. Customer service was Top Notch with Ty. He want above and beyond what some other R2R sellers have done in the past to make our transaction acceptable. I couldn’t be happier and I will definitely be back for more!! Thanks Ty!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to take over the thread but just wanted to give some Positive feedback regarding a recent coral purchase from Ty. Customer service was Top Notch with Ty. He want above and beyond what some other R2R sellers have done in the past to make our transaction acceptable. I couldn’t be happier and I will definitely be back for more!! Thanks Ty!
Thanks a lot my friend. Always makes me happy to geek out with others regarding corals and to share my collection. Thank you for being so easy to work with!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time to get more bang for your buck say u work a lot a crazy job and u can never take off. You buy the “frag” in say January every two weeks u send ty a message saying ur boss is being a pain and u can’t get off the following January you tell him you can finally take the shipment.
Boom you get colonies for the price of frags

I’m two for two doing this

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time to get more bang for your buck say u work a lot a crazy job and u can never take off. You buy the “frag” in say January every two weeks u send ty a message saying ur boss is being a pain and u can’t get off the following January you tell him you can finally take the shipment.

You!!!
77B2A3EF-A84E-463B-AFC1-AC8FF43D1C96.gif

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You dont have to be that elaborate, I just tell him Ill pick it up after the shelter in place is over.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back