Here comes the morning crew now. :rolleyes::p
Fail Good Morning GIF by Natalie Palamides

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many kidneys is that yellow polyp going to cost me including smuggling in to England, our National Health Service can probably help me survive via a machine, hopefully less than both kidneys as having a naturally functioning one would suit me better tbh?! ;)
I could probably afford it if I took out a loan, sold both my kidneys, and donated plasma for the rest of my life! :oops:;Greedy;Woot

mitten_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright… late night stroll amongst the tanks… these are what have inspired me this evening.

1) RRUSA Angry Birds (OG one… not the one RRUSA is currently selling)
2) Hungs Rainbow
3) RRC Jawdropper
4) RR Firecracker
5) FarmerTy Ironman
6) Pengs HOTO
7) JF Homewrecker
8) Servos Spanish Sunset
9) CC Pink Highlighter
10) WWC Ari’s Avalanche

These are just my current infatuations. Don’t read too much into which got left off. ;)
That's a solid top-ten...altho I have no idea what 10 looks like, you're gonna have to post a pic of that. Others I've seen them posted on here before.

also, are there really two versions of RRUSA Angry birds now? Or are you confusing that with the TSA Baby Birds again?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a solid top-ten...altho I have no idea what 10 looks like, you're gonna have to post a pic of that. Others I've seen them posted on here before.

also, are there really two versions of RRUSA Angry birds now? Or are you confusing that with the TSA Baby Birds again?
I’ll give it a shot but blue acros in blue lighting is crazy hard to take an accurate picture of.

Yeah, word on the street is the OG RRUSA Angry Birds colony was lost and was replaced with a new piece. So there are two versions out there. You guys already know my opinion of vendors putting out 1.0 and 2.0s and not notifying the general public but I’ll leave it at that.

Haha, I mix up names one time!
are bapre GIF by Anupam Kher

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are a brave man Ty! Never put anything about favorites in writing. 6 kids and two wives later I finally learned this. P.S. I'm a slow learner.:)
I tell them which is my favorite and the others will compete to overtake them. How this house runs.

See, Baton Rouge is vying for my affection and approval right now.

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright… late night stroll amongst the tanks… these are what have inspired me this evening.

1) RRUSA Angry Birds (OG one… not the one RRUSA is currently selling)
2) Hungs Rainbow
3) RRC Jawdropper
4) RR Firecracker
5) FarmerTy Ironman
6) Pengs HOTO
7) JF Homewrecker
8) Servos Spanish Sunset
9) CC Pink Highlighter
10) WWC Ari’s Avalanche

These are just my current infatuations. Don’t read too much into which got left off. ;)
Let’s goo Rainbow Explosion over JD anyday

Back