Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was this close to squeezing a softie in there.

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love all these pieces!

Is that HoE pic over exposed a tad? My piece is super dark red. Kinda like your dark red around your polyps
It’s a bit lighter right now actually. My nitrates bottomed and everything got light and I’ve slowly dosed them back up to 15-20 range.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it’s okay with you guys, I might something new for the new year.

I think instead of just posting pics every day of corals, I’d just take you guys along with my reefing life. So kind of a self documentary of my daily/weekly activities that I do to maintain the system, issues I come across, upgrades, repairs, crazy oops moments, and awesome successes I want to share. It’ll be a bit more sporadic but I think content itself may be a bit more enjoyable for some to follow then just a photo documentary. Thoughts?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think instead of just posting pics every day of corals, I’d just take you guys along with my reefing life. So kind of a self documentary of my daily/weekly activities that I do to maintain the system, issues I come across, upgrades, repairs, crazy oops moments, and awesome successes I want to share. It’ll be a bit more sporadic but I think content itself may be a bit more enjoyable for some to follow then just a photo documentary. Thoughts?
I like the idea, as it may help someone that runs into the same issue or has to do the same repair.

Still got to throw up some coral pics every now and again though lol.

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I think that’s a great idea too. And then we can scold you when you let your nutrients hit zero
Burning Looney Tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • None.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back