Fauna Marin Launches Complete ICP Test for $19.99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Urtoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No result, lost in the mail it seems.
Going to order another and use usps tracking in a week or so

sbidny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy 3 get 1 free...free shipping... can’t pass that up

Seems like they need to go back to school for math.

$19.99 x 3 = $59.97
But this kit costs $69.99. So that's not buy 3 get 1 free. That's closer to buy 3, get 1 50% off.

Still a good deal, but not as good as they claim. Just funny that they are trying to sell something (the ICP tests) as accurate and can't accurately represent their pricing.

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like they need to go back to school for math.

$19.99 x 3 = $59.97
But this kit costs $69.99. So that's not buy 3 get 1 free. That's closer to buy 3, get 1 50% off.

Still a good deal, but not as good as they claim. Just funny that they are trying to sell something (the ICP tests) as accurate and can't accurately represent their pricing.
You get 4, plus free shipping. That makes it more than one 50% off. For the amount of shipping you’ll have to pay, that’s at least 1 free.

sbidny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You get 4, plus free shipping. That makes it more than one 50% off. For the amount of shipping you’ll have to pay, that’s at least 1 free.

It says free shipping plus 1 free ICP set. So the free test should be in addition to the free shipping.

Also, it's $4.99 to ship to me. That's certainly not more than one free: $19.99 x 3 + $4.99 = $64.96, which is still less than $69.99. So even by that logic, I'm still paying $5.03 for the last test.

It's still a good deal, as I said, just not accurately represented.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought mine.

reef2reef-staysafe

use coupon for a 10% off.
Coupon code “reef2reef-staysafe”? Still valid?

so do you need to pay shipping to ship the water sample back?

has anyone gotten their tests back? If so what was the turn around time?

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says free shipping plus 1 free ICP set. So the free test should be in addition to the free shipping.

Also, it's $4.99 to ship to me. That's certainly not more than one free: $19.99 x 3 + $4.99 = $64.96, which is still less than $69.99. So even by that logic, I'm still paying $5.03 for the last test.

It's still a good deal, as I said, just not accurately represented.

it should $59.97 for 4 and free shipping!

sbidny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coupon code “reef2reef-staysafe”? Still valid?

so do you need to pay shipping to ship the water sample back?

has anyone gotten their tests back? If so what was the turn around time?

I believe you must pay for shipping the water sample to them. The free shipping only applies to the shipping of the collection vials to you. If I'm wrong on this, someone please let us know. I have just ordered my first set to compare with three other ICP companies: Triton, ATI, and CoralVue / ICP-Analysis.com.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stiill waiting on my results...sent last week so I'm hoping they weren't lost in transit.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you must pay for shipping the water sample to them. The free shipping only applies to the shipping of the collection vials to you. If I'm wrong on this, someone please let us know. I have just ordered my first set to compare with three other ICP companies: Triton, ATI, and CoralVue / ICP-Analysis.com.
Got you! Any coupon code? I have never done a icp test before but this complete testing should include to test the level of metal in my tank correct? Anyone who have done this, usually what’s the turn around time for the results?

sbidny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stiill waiting on my results...sent last week so I'm hoping they weren't lost in transit.

My understanding is that these are forwarded overnight to Germany every other day. At least, that's what I read in the latest Coral Magazine. They claim 5-7 business days to get a result, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes at least a couple of weeks given the current state of things.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My understanding is that these are forwarded overnight to Germany every other day. At least, that's what I read in the latest Coral Magazine. They claim 5-7 business days to get a result, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes at least a couple of weeks given the current state of things.
That’s why I was curious if the Hanna copper checker would somewhat detects metal level to indicate if it’s in a toxic level since icp takes forever and can be expensive. But seems like no one here knows

sbidny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sbidny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s why I was curious if the Hanna copper checker would somewhat detects metal level to indicate if it’s in a toxic level since icp takes forever and can be expensive. But seems like no one here knows

ICP-Analysis.com and Triton both have labs in the US, if you need a faster turn-around time.

Back