That was the find of the day.
Heres a cool favia I picked up at a swap a few months ago

20190418_232855-01.jpeg

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
ccgrifter.jpg

I like this favia from CC a lot. IMO very pretty and amazing colors.

I bought one of these off of their site the other day during their sale ,, I was looking for the Yellow Submarine ,, which I didn't get ,, this one is a nice substitute for it though :) I do have the Yellow Submarine coming from them today though :) I think they call it something else though ,,

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I bought one of these off of their site the other day during their sale ,, I was looking for the Yellow Submarine ,, which I didn't get ,, this one is a nice substitute for it though :) I do have the Yellow Submarine coming from them today though :) I think they call it something else though ,,
Cherry Corals calls theirs the Full Tilt Favia. It's the same as the Yellow Submarine.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My coral of choice used to be acan's ,, as I started gravitating more towards ,, more of a SPS tank ,, the acan's didn't like this move ,, I found that Favia's were a bit more tolerant of the tank conditions and would take a bit more light. You still have to be careful with them ,, some Favia's seem to be able to take a bit more light than others and want that light ,, you just have to move them around a bit ,, keeping a close eye on them until you see what each individual coral can take ,, then pick the best place for it. So I have been buying more :) jmo ,,, that Full Tilt favia was one that could take a bit more light ,,

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
image.jpg
E073300D-985A-4C07-AFFA-E2559282A266.jpeg
Not the easiest to sustain but beautiful colors and patterns
Got this one Saturday from a tank buyout

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Someone thought that my favia was a chalice when I told them it was a favia they seemed disappointed cause it's nice not that it's for sale anyways but it's more of popularity contest a lot of of people get crappy corals for their value and not the look if the value of my favia was let's say $200 he would have harrassed me to sell it to him but it's a 60 dollar frag I got
20190620_194346.jpeg

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
T
Someone thought that my favia was a chalice when I told them it was a favia they seemed disappointed cause it's nice not that it's for sale anyways but it's more of popularity contest a lot of of people get crappy corals for their value and not the look if the value of my favia was let's say $200 he would have harrassed me to sell it to him but it's a 60 dollar frag I got
20190620_194346.jpeg
IMO that piece looks more like a trumpet coral than a favia.

Which do you think is better for your reef?

• Longer Less Intense Lighting

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • Shorter More Intense Lighting

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • No Difference

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 3.0%

Online statistics

Members online