OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh I hated the ending so much. But LOVED the show. There have been rumors of a season 9 but no confirmation. Michael Hall has expressed interest.

It’s Michael C. Hall. lol

He’s very specific.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another great show for those of you with amazon prime. Psych
Easily my favorite tv series ever. giphy (2).gif

Last edited:

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The witcher Netflix. 18+ and if you ever played the game it's even better!!! Love the game. Me and the wife watch true crime documentaries
I honestly had to watch it twice, once I realized they're time hopping and telling 3 different stories at the same time ...

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think Michael C. Hall and John C. Riley are related!?!?!?! Lol lame I know
Plot to another random tv show now realized.

An alternate world where everyone surname is there middle name. But everybody only knows the first initial.

The heroine of the series insults the son of The Yolk(this realities religious leader) before knowing his real identity. After being marked, they actually mark you with paint. She runs to the rural countryside where she meets...

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly had to watch it twice, once I realized they're time hopping and telling 3 different stories at the same time ...
Yes that was literally the worse but the game does the same kinda so I realised by 3 episode but I with they had something the differentiate present and past

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The writing and acting on the witcher made it hard to get to episode 3 but ill probably watch it all at some point . As far as ones I've seen ,travelers was ok on Netflix. Carnival row was good on Amazon too, those were the last 2 I've actually watched all of . Also , "the boys" because I'm nerdy like that

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The writing and acting on the witcher made it hard to get to episode 3 but ill probably watch it all at some point . As far as ones I've seen ,travelers was ok on Netflix. Carnival row was good on Amazon too, those were the last 2 I've actually watched all of . Also , "the boys" because I'm nerdy like that
i watched some of it with my husband who really liked the game. My first thoughts were bad acting and everything looked cheap. I watched one episode and I think my husband made it to three.

george51349

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Prime, The Mentalist is pretty good, except for after the Red John Saga.
I am extremely disappointed they took off Poirot several years ago, and just recently removed Doctor Who.
But they also still have Curb Your Enthusiasm.

hubcap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The Man in the High Castle" on Amazon Prime.

Starts off pretty slow, to develop the characters and the back stories, but, after the first 3 episodes, I'm hooked.

Story based on Germany and Japan winning WWII and what "America" looks like in the aftermath.
Ive been watching as many episodes as time allows and Im only on season 2 so no spoilers!
:D

-cap

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a ton of 80s movies on Netflix. All of Police Academy movies. Really dumb and pass the time as great background noise. Diablero season 2 just came out. I am highly entertained by it. Tried to watch Runaways on Disney+ but I can't watch a TV show where 15 year olds are having sex.

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really liked the bob probert documentary on prime. It’s called Tough Guy. Hockey, fighting, family, addiction.

Back