Favorite Thing You’ve Watched Recently on Netflix, Hulu or Prime

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just watched the documentary God Knows Where I Am....... heartbreaking story about mental illness.

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dexter also!! At least most of it. Last couple seasons ruined it a bit

Love Dexter. They filmed it right down the street from my house! It was always so cool to see them filming a show I loved. I totally agree with you about the last couple of seasons. The finale was GARBAGE.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dexter also!! At least most of it. Last couple seasons ruined it a bit
Love Dexter. They filmed it right down the street from my house! It was always so cool to see them filming a show I loved. I totally agree with you about the last couple of seasons. The finale was GARBAGE.

I started Dexter because I enjoyed the books...... but I never did finish the show.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very big into zombie apocalypse movies and shows. Zombies have to be my favorite scifi subject. A show recently came out on Netflix called Daybreak. It's a mix of comedy and horror. Basically adults turn into mindless zombies, kids are unaffected and left to survive on their own. Theres also a show on hulu called Freakish. Students are trapped in a high school with zombies outside trying to get in. Also obligatory The Walking Dead. Great in the first couple seasons and then I lost interest. I really need to get back into it. I hear the latest season was really good.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mass murderer turns ....... into a lumberjack???
Ugh I hated the ending so much. But LOVED the show. There have been rumors of a season 9 but no confirmation. Michael Hall has expressed interest.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back