February Discount Thread: Discount love is in the air

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AB LOGO RGB 300x300 JPEG.jpg
It's February already Reef2Reefers,

That means love is in the air, and there is no better way to show your fish how much they mean to you than with some premium LIVE Copepods & Phytoplankton direct to your door with these awesome offers:

Buy One Get One FREE for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code for Buy One Get One FREE on all 16oz products*

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"
- 15% OFF all orders all month long!

Newsletter:
Hands down the best way to get our best offers directly to your inbox is to sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

Great Deals:
Don't miss our 16oz, 32oz, 1/2gal, and 1gal Pod & Phyto (P&P) Combo packs at bundled discounts by clicking here. The 32oz combo pack ships FREE!

Contest:
**All Contestants who enter will receive a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon via email**

12,000+ Copepods FREE:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 12,000+Copepods for FREE. Winner will be announced on 02.28!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 16oz Pod & Phyto combo pack ($40 value)! Winner will be announced on 02.28!

Valentines Day Suggestion:
-Keep your ecosystem balanced and your fish and coral well fed with Live Copepods & Phytoplankton. Join the Sustainable Aquarium Movement!

Don't Forget, you can now check out with PayPal on our site.

*Legal Jargon: Limit one per order, 16oz products only, including Poseidon's Feast, OceanMagik, and the Pods & Phyto (P&P) combo packs. Coupon expires 02.15.16. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome photos so far! Don't forget to post a photo of your tank to get a Buy One Get One FREE coupon good for all 16oz products at www.algaebarn.com. One lucky winner will receive 12000+ Poseidon's Feast Live Copepods, a $90 value!

steiger33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454897558.533987.jpg

Here is my tank in process of loading her up. Perfect timing on getting pods. I need to order some.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back