February HVRK Meeting Details - Exciting News!

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. As we come closer to the end of the month I wanted to get some of the details for the meeting up here.

February 29th @ 2:00PM
I live in Hamlet of Wallkill, 12589. I will PM my full address to everyone attending a week before the meeting.

Plenty of parking in my driveway and directly across the street at the Middle School. I will be providing Pizza and Soda for the group, if everyone else coming to try and bring a snack or something along those lines that would be great.

Now on to the exciting news! Does anyone want to see some Indo Corals available for purchase at the meeting!? Michael at Hudson Valley Fish N Reef just got his first expanded Indo List, and would like to bring a couple boxes over to the meeting at extremely fair prices for you folks to browse and possibly purchase. I have a frag tank available for him already in the basement, so if you guys want it..... I'll work something out with him. Acros, LPS, and I believe softies as well.

If you'd like to bring your own frags to the meeting all are welcome. I have a 100 Gallon Stock Tank already up and ready for everyone to float their frags at the meeting. Please post in the frag swap thread for the meeting if you plan on bringing anything along with you.

If you have not RSVP'd in the original thread, please do so just so I can make sure I have enough food for everyone.

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for putting this together.

I have one of each of the following to trade

Red Cap
ORA Spongodes
Red Dragon Acro Frag
Yellow Tip Acro Mini Colony
Sunset Lepto on rubble
Season's Greetings Monti
Pink Palys
Eagles Eye Zoos

Looking forward to it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back