February is a month for LOVE and we LOVE our R2R supporters!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We <3 our R2R Supporting and Partner members!! You guys ROCK!!

We always try to show our appreciation, but February is a month for LOVE and gosh darn it, we love you guys!! So while we have lots of great perks for our supporting and partner members all year long, we've made February extra special by having not 1, but 2 exclusive giveaways for our supporting members! That means we're giving away 4 prizes: 2 $100 Live Aquaria gift cards and 2 SHU acclimation boxes from Octo Aquatics! So if you're one of our #supportingmembers, be sure to get your entries in now for both of those giveaways!!

If you're not a supporting member and you'd like more info, CLICK HERE! We have lots of great perks like our monthly exclusive giveaways (only for site supporters), extra entries in our regular R2R giveaways, unlimited ability to edit your posts, a spiffy R2R Supporter banner, the ability to add a link to your signature, and other fun upgrades.

If you'd like to become a supporting member, it's super easy! Just click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly (or read more on what comes with that upgrade here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/all-new-supporting-member-perks-support-r2r.68905/).

As always, we are super thankful to you guys and gals for your support and for helping us make R2R an awesome place to be!

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Just became a supporting member. How do I enter/register for the supporting member only giveaways?

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just became a supporting member. How do I enter/register for the supporting member only giveaways?
You can find them HERE (This link only works for supporting members).

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just submitted via PayPal. Honestly happy to do so. Part of what convinced me to really get into this hobby (I say as my wallet sobs lol) is the community I found here on r2r while I was researching. R2R helped me find my local club and some awesome members who actually live near me (even a staff member, who knew? Lol).

jnava19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As said before by others, happy to help a bit. The amount of knowledge and experience here is valuable for beginners as me. I can say with confidence that between my local coral store and all the information here on the community (which I read even before joining) my experience on this first year being in the hobby has been very nice.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We always try to show our appreciation, but February is a month for LOVE and gosh darn it, we love you guys!! So while we have lots of great perks for our supporting and partner members all year long, we've made February extra special by having not 1, but 2 exclusive giveaways for our supporting members! That means we're giving away 4 prizes: 2 $100 Live Aquaria gift cards and 2 SHU acclimation boxes from Octo Aquatics! So if you're one of our #supportingmembers, be sure to get your entries in now for both of those giveaways!!

If you're not a supporting member and you'd like more info, CLICK HERE! We have lots of great perks like our monthly exclusive giveaways (only for site supporters), extra entries in our regular R2R giveaways, unlimited ability to edit your posts, a spiffy R2R Supporter banner, the ability to add a link to your signature, and other fun upgrades.

If you'd like to become a supporting member, it's super easy! Just click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly (or read more on what comes with that upgrade here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/all-new-supporting-member-perks-support-r2r.68905/).

As always, we are super thankful to you guys and gals for your support and for helping us make R2R an awesome place to be!
and we love u

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Thursday!! Thanks to you all for supporting!!

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

how do I stop the auto renew?

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back