Feeding Nyos Gold Pods via doser?

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

At some point during the week of Thanksgiving (maybe before that, not entirely sure), I saw on a BRS video that the Nyos Gold Pods didn't need to be refrigerated, which made them perfect for using a doser to feed fish like anthias multiple times a day. Sounded great to me (I think it was Ryan that said it, but I don't recall which video it was to check!) so, since my dosing pumps were on sale, I picked up another one and ordered the Gold Pods. When they arrived, I was surprised to see a notice on the bottle that they required refrigeration. Obviously, that would change everything, but I'm 100% sure I saw that on the video (right at that time, I put the items on my BRS wish list).

Anyone have experience with this, or remember seeing the same thing on a video? I really like the idea of this, to make it easier to feed my fish while I'm out of town, and I might try some anthias at some point later, when my new tank is set up.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Back