Feeding question

Mavric

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my first clownfish 2 days ago. Since then I’ve been putting in NLS pellet food. I turn off the return pump and powerhead and watch as they fall right in front of his face and hit the sand. Is this normal? Will he eventually eat?

Tanggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see the clowns eating pellets at the LFS? You should try frozen food first. Brine shrimp or small mysis. Normally that should start them eating. Later transition to flakes/pellets...

OP
OP
Mavric

Mavric

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see the clowns eating pellets at the LFS? You should try frozen food first. Brine shrimp or small mysis. Normally that should start them eating. Later transition to flakes/pellets...

Thanks. The LFS is the one that recommended the pellets. Said give 5 once per day. I’ll go back and get some of what you recommended.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back