OneInchPunch

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Dang, I almost missed this. I thought I had subscribed. Huge Bruce fan! Good to see the little fella again.
Glad to have you along for the ride! I'm currently trying to get footage for his next adventure (hoping for some slow mo goodness) but he's not feeling cooperative at the moment ☹️

Avast

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Glad to have you along for the ride! I'm currently trying to get footage for his next adventure (hoping for some slow mo goodness) but he's not feeling cooperative at the moment ☹️
He's a mantis with movie star attitude? Does he have a list of demands in his rider like sorting pods by specie? Maybe he only likes to be filmed on his good side? He feels objectified by all of the booty shots of him diving back into his lair? OK - I'm done.... could not resist. LOL Love Bruce!!!
bruce lee punch GIF

OP
OneInchPunch

OneInchPunch

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
He's a mantis with movie star attitude? Does he have a list of demands in his rider like sorting pods by specie? Maybe he only likes to be filmed on his good side? He feels objectified by all of the booty shots of him diving back into his lair? OK - I'm done.... could not resist. LOL Love Bruce!!!
bruce lee punch GIF
Loving the gif!

A Piece of the Ocean for Every Reef Tank

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 178 47.3%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 84 22.3%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 59 15.7%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 48 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.9%