• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Fertility Frenzy

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
My supplier is telling me that production has stopped due to a lack of ingredients.
Hopefully someone can confirm what’s going on. This is my staple food and I only have half a pack left.
Due to the pandemic hobbyists are buying our foods in quantities we have never seen before. Instead of buying 1-2 packs, folks were trying to buy 10 at a time. Since March our sales have climbed to numbers we never thought possible. In March we sold and shipped in one week what we would normally ship in a good month. We have done a great job scaling up production but we make smaller batches of Fertility so it has sold out a few times over the past few months. We typically make it the next week and email retailers it is back in stock. It is in stock currently. Our supply chain of ingredients is fine and we have plenty of resources to produce food.

The simple fact is that our standard "Frenzy" blends like the Reef Frenzy, Fish Frenzy, Herbivore Frenzy and Chunky blend are the staple foods which retailers rely on to help keep their doors open, so we prioritize production of those. Combined with the fact that aquaculture programs in Florida and Hawaii purchase hundreds of packs of Fertility Frenzy at a time, inventory is always fluctuating. I apologize for the inconvenience but Fertility is in stock at the moment and on the production schedule for next Friday. It is also available here: https://premiumaquatics.com/products/lrs-fertility-frenzy-frozen-8oz.html

Thank you for your support and good luck breeding.

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.39.49 PM.png

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
@ReefFrenzy
Love your foods! Been using them since i’ve started. Next time ill buy out my LFS whole stock of Fertility Frenzy haha ;)
You'll laugh but many stores did start rationing LRS. I've had stores order on Monday, post on Facebook the food was on the way, and then call to re-order the same day. It pre-sold out before it even shipped. lol Thanks for using LRS!

OP
TvanB1

TvanB1

View Badges
Reaction score
You'll laugh but many stores did start rationing LRS. I've had stores order on Monday, post on Facebook the food was on the way, and then call to re-order the same day. It pre-sold out before it even shipped. lol Thanks for using LRS!
Im not surprised! I bought 5 packs last time I went to my LFS. Weird that the owner told me it wasn’t being produced anymore.
My fish started a hunger strike when I tried feeding just mysis haha. I bought a pack of Fish Frenzy to keep them happy in the meantime.
Ill put it an order for a bunch today.
Thanks!

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 269 42.8%
  • Every Month

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 82 13.0%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 87 13.8%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 30 4.8%