loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jeff. It was nice to meet you.

Red planet is sold, plenty of Green efflo and frogspawn. Will be cutting a few corals this weekend. more to come.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a deep water frag pack up for sale. I use a yellow filter for my pictures to try to get a more accurate color rendition of the corals. the corals of course look a lot better under more blues.

First pic shows the frags, other pics shows the mother colonies. All my colonies are 100% aquaculture grow out from frags. my tank is coming up on 4 years old.

starting from the left I have no lineage of the coral, but I have seen several similar to include WWC little red Ferrari and Tyree pacman coral and rocky mountain corals last dragon. under different conditions you may be able to bring out different color variations. Up to you on how important the name is. 2nd is ORA Hawkins Echinata and the 3rd is ORA Red Dragon. All 3 have done well under high and medium light you can see the Hawkins and Red Dragon mother colonies at the bottom of my tank (great SPS corals for those lower areas of the tank). I still have green Eflo frags that are now a lot bigger I can include with the frag pack. I am holding onto the pack for at least another week to make sure the corals are ok. Red Dragon frag is a couple of months old, other frags are only 1 week. I am asking 100.00 or OBO. trades of something unique are welcomed.

I also have Frogspawn frags same as the ones pictured above. 20.00 for 2 heads. also have plenty of green Pocillopora frags.

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the offer, but I currently don't have a very good setup to keep an anemone. If someone ever figures out how to keep them from moving then I may get one or 2. Thxs

re76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about 70.00. OBO still available.

I already hit my spending budget for fish stuff this month, but if you still have these at the beginning of February I might be interested at that price!

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how about 50.00. Won't find a better deal for these 3 I will also include a frag of the green efflo. 50.00 for 4 frags.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frag pack has been sold, but I have plenty of other frags. I can cut a new set if the deep water pack is what you are interested in I already have a couple of the hawkins that I made a few weeks ago. I can also cut a few red planet frags as well as some others. Keep in mind I like to give the frags at least a couple of weeks of heal time. Still have the frogspawn frags, which is surprising I see much smaller and single head going for 25.00 most of the time.

JUSTIN M STEWART

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I' just getting into sps so I'm looking for some small frags that I can grow out. I have the frogspawn. Let me know what kind of little deal you could do also looking for birdnest

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok will do may be a couple of weeks for heal time and I will post a few pics. Unfortunately I do not have any birdnest, sorry.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few pieces lights are off at the moment I will post a picture tomorrow.

JUSTIN M STEWART

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thanks that is what I'm looking for. Yeah I was chatting with reefqueen last night about joining. I' going to try and go to Lear tomorrow. Just waiting to see if my buddy wants to ride up with me.

re76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say that I bought the last pack off @loui and they were really great, very generously sized frags. Everything is doing really well.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ryan @re76 it was nice to meet you. Glad the frags are doing well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a few more frags that I would like to get rid of, so I can have some space to make more.

First pic shows sunset milapora on right and ORA hawkins on the left.

2nd shows various frags bottom right green eflo is now huge I have had this frag for probably 6 months now ( far from being called a frag at this point).

3rd is my colony of needle in a haystack gives a view what it looks like grown out.

4th ORA red planet frags and needle in a haystack frag.

5th show ORA red dragon frags and ORA hawkins frags.

As always these are a lot bigger then typical now a day frags.

I have plenty of loose fluorescent green Pocillopora chunks available as well.

20.00 Per large large frag or OBO if you want more we can work out something. I am really motivated to move this stuff I need to start cutting more corals and have no place to put the frags. Don't be shy to make an offer.

Noticed how terrible the pictures came out if you want different pics I can try to get better. As usual I use a yellow filter to help off set the blue lights.

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

Back