few frags for sale

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using a yellow filter to cut out the blue, if you want to see the tank all blue I can take a new pic. My Iphone 6 is not able to remove the blue enough to get an accurate picture of the corals.

first pic is a quick full tank shot, sorry for the crappy pic.

2nd is of my frogspawn, all frags have 2 heads and are all very healthy. Sorry for the dirty glass didn't want them to deflate from moving around. I would like to get 25.00 for each frag I have 3.

3rd pic. was told it was an Eflo (green) when I bought it. Their is some tabling, but it is more branching. very fast grower for me I have a large frag bottom left I would like 25.00 for the mediums 20.00 and smaller 15.00.

4th pic Red planet upper left this is a very large frag or mini colony or what ever you want to call it, 50.00 and green pocillopora this is also a mini colony 25.00. I have a smaller red planet and smaller pocillopora if you are interested.

I would consider these SPS good starter SPS corals. They maintain their color at most postions and enjoy high random flow. I keep my water dirty PHO4 is around .1 ALK in between 7-8 cal 425 and mag 1400.

all prices are negotiable also I would be more then happy to trade if you have something interesting Please no leather corals I am into SPS, Zoanthids and blastos.

I live about 10 minutes from elmers aquarium and can meet there for the drop off.

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you do a large eflo and a red planet for $50 total?

Don't know if you have a $25 or $30 red planet.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to mention 100% of my corals are from frags either from frag swaps or LFS and the corals that are at a point of being fragged I have had for more then 2 years. No wild colonies or even maricultured corals are in my tank. All this means that the corals are more adapted to life in our fish tanks and should provide greater chance of success providing that they receive their necessary requirements.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thxs Acer Always liked the look of mangroves wish I had space for more.

Large red planet and large Eflo, sod to Kevin. Thxs Kevin it was nice meeting you.

I still have a regular size red planet and plenty of green eflo. I would sell them as a set for 40.00 for whomever may be interested. Both frags have fully encrusted their frag plug base and where fragged at least 4 months ago.

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GREAT sized frags!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT color!!!!!!!

Thanks again! Talk to you soon. Hopefully see you at one of the upcoming meetings!

Kevin

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some frags left, thought the frogspawn would have been gone. Don't be shy on making offers.

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frogspawn are amazing. Bought 2 heads last week. Opened up HUGE and super thick. And I got an eflo as well. Well worth the money.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would like to see if there is any new interest in some frags that I still have.

2nd new pic show one of the frogspawn frags with lots of new babies on the bottom. 20 bucks or OBO first person that responds gets the one pictured with new babies, not sure if the other frags have any I would assume they do.

1st pic shows red planet and the green eflo. Eflo growth tips are showing purple now I guess they are getting more light the higher up they are. also 20.00 per frag or OBO

I will also give a free pocillopora frag to anyone that buys something.

I can meet at elmers aquarium at just about any time. Also can meet at reef gallery possible today if enough time permits.

download.png

download (1).png

stscream4187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Met today to grab a few frags. Everything is nice big and healthy. Great to deal with you! Thanks again!

Back