OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Stickboy15 zoas are looking ok, don't have anything out of the ordinary fragged at the moment. Don't have anything new been working on getting a larger tank, so I have been holding off getting new frags.

oceanhighz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get back with you and get some more frags! Those zoas hanging around still? I ended up losing all of the SPS I got :(. Something went wonky with alk and they all declined in different speeds. Switching my 93 cube out for a 90 soon. Want to get back some SPS.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be making some more this weekend they should be ready in a couple of weeks.

KyleC.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP for loui’s coral! Excellent size, quality, and color! This months meeting left me with enough coral for a tank twice my size!

EDIT: I only purchased 6 corals, and I received 9?, maybe more, plus a colony 20 times the normal size!

Last edited:
OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thxs for the kind words Kyle Glad you are enjoying the corals

Full disclosure going forward when someone is interested in a few corals I pick out the best I have That doesn't always mean they are going to be huge. I had some old frags that I had for over a year that turned into full blown colonies. That's what I gave out to the last few people that purchased frag packs. I am currently very low on frags and will be making more in a week or 2. Not saying that moving forward they are going to be small, just saying that most will not be as large as the last few I gave out. Unless of course I end up holding them for an extended period of time.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love a really large piece of sps. Anything you have would be nice! Can you send me a pm with pictures and a price? I am looking to add volume to my tank.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thxs for your interest @MSB123 but I am currently not set up with shipping maybe down the road.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.
Thank for letting me know. If you are down to ship sometime later, I can provide the label and materials.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been awhile, didn't think it was 1 1/2 years since my last sale. I had a light fall into my sump and I lost almost all my acros, but I have been growing out new stuff for the past year. All corals are grown out from 1 inch frags and are well suited for aquarium life.

I am going to due my best at getting the names I understand how important that is to some people, but the reality is I don't have them all and a couple of corals look nothing like when I purchased them, so I can't look them up. The majority of the corals I have where bought at frag swaps. 13 frags I would like to get 225.00 for all 13 or OBO.

here is a quick video of my fish room if you see the 125 gallon tank about in the middle is the pc pro rainbow frag and u can see the huge pocillopora heads in my 75 gallon tank.

All pics taken with yellow filter

Yellow circle, Mantis' Rainbow Chesterfieldensis

red circle, Red dragon

orange circle, fox purp

maroon circle, is a no name coral that is green, gets a little purple on the tips I would think a lot more purple with higher light.

blue circle, miyagi tort

maroonish circle, 500 dollar eflo, really nice coral sorry fro crappy pic, but you can google for more pics.

light blue circle, purple undata, not sure why the frag turn a little green, but it should go back to purple.

yellow circle, jason fox cry babies, only coral i ever bought directly from Jason a frag of about 5 polyps cost me 40.00, but this frag has over 20.

yellowish circle, PC pro rainbow the frag that I will be given is about 4 times the size of this one cant get a good picture.

bright yellow circle, WWC Blueberry Fields Acro

white circle, wwc pandora

green pocillopora, will be a very large mini colony

purple circle, season greetings monti

Gray circle, Hawaii zoanthids think i remember ding dang, but honestly never seen the colors that supposedly comes with it.

IMG_14901.jpg IMG_14911.jpg IMG_14921.jpg IMG_14931.jpg IMG_14941.jpg IMG_14691.jpg

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large frags pack has been sold. I have the same pack, but the pc pro and mantis rainbow will be smaller I would like to get 130.00 for the pack. Thats 10.00 per frag.

kryz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a frag pack from loui yesterday and I would highly recommend. The frags look incredible and are well grown onto the plug, this is a great deal!

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still have frag packs available I accidentally broke a piece of rr the vinh (frag is a few days old) and will include it for free thats 14 frags for 130.00. Its smaller then I usually like to give out. sorry for the crappy pick best i could do at this time.

IMG_1501.jpeg

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cleaned the glass and got the pictures a little better. The 2nd pic shows the color better then the close up I have to use a yellow filter for picture taking.

14 frags for 150.00

From left to right

Mantis' Rainbow Chesterfieldensis

I think I got the name wrong from my previous post Larry Jackson Acro

Black Lotus

Red Dragon

500 dollar eflo

I cant remember the name I will try to get it later Zoanthid

PC pro rainbow

RR the vinh

WWC Blueberry Fields Acro

miyagi tort

JF cry baby

Will also be throwing in Green Poci, Season Grettings monti, and purple udata monti

IMG_1505.jpeg IMG_1506.jpeg

reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in the frag pack, what part of town? Any chance you would have a red planet frag? Fresh cut would be fine.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back